Something with awesome characters, not too much angst, and great chemistry from the main/secondary couple. NOT a fan of love triangle, besides that anything's fine, so don't hold yourself from recommending me some historical/ancient/fantasy series. Now considering My Lucky Star and Waking Love Up (saw first ep and it was too OTT for me). Please give me some recommendation. Thanks ;)
- Autumn's Concerto - MARS - Love Keeps Going - In Time with You Those are definitely must-see dramas!
I just finished Romantic Princess and it was really cute. Not much angst at all and I thought the characters had great chemistry. :-)
I second romantic princess - great chemistry and no love triangle devil beside you - pretty much best chemistry ever and not really much of a love triangle sunshine angel - good chemistry and male lead is pretty perfect in my book that love comes - amazing cinematography and really cute but not long enough there are actually like a million others that are good with good chemistry but the only problem is that most Taiwan dramas are over the top and high on the angst which you said you didn't like
It Started With a Kiss, and its sequel They Kiss Again.
It Started with a kiss and They Kiss Again :Best remake and sequel, Fated to love you: best drama ever watch it many times and still get touching, Bull Fighting: Cute drama, Autumn Concerto: sad but so good and somewhat similar to My Lucky Star, The prince who turned into a frog: funny and interesting , Ying Ye 3+1: really cute school drama, Murphy's law of love: recent drama and cute couple, Hi my sweetheart: very cute.