Looking for any taiwanese (only) dramas that have a sad or tragic ending. Either one of both leads die or the leads don't end up together. Thanks
Never seen one end up like that but now I am curious as well. Do you know of any Korean dramas like that? I love tragedies. sorry for asking a question when you yourself asked one ;;
I need to stay out of this thread. I can't stand sad endings :(
How about:
Silence - I like this one a lot ;)
Love Contract - well I don't really recommend this one (the ending doesn't really make any sense either ¬¬)
Yeah. have you seen Bridal mask???? it's korean and it's super good! just to fit your criteria, one of the main lead die in the end... so sad...
Se-Kyung0209 wrote: Yeah. have you seen Bridal mask???? it's korean and it's super good! just to fit your criteria, one of the main lead die in the end... so sad...

I have been meaning to watch that one, just never started it. The ending got spoiled for me because I watch a video for it. One of those fan made music videos for dramas.
I recommend Love in the Forlorn City
The Little Fairy
[The above have Taiwanese actors, not really originated from Taiwan / at least it's the same language]
The Legendary Siblings
Love Me or Leave Me
Hoyatic4you wrote: Never seen one end up like that but now I am curious as well. Do you know of any Korean dramas like that? I love tragedies. sorry for asking a question when you yourself asked one ;;

If you want to know any dramas that have a sad ending or the leads don't end up together look at my dropped list there are about 65 or so on it, I have to be in the mood to watch something sad so that's how I keep track of any shows that have sad endings so if I'm in the mood I can pick one of them (I don't actually ever drop anything once I start it so i dont use it as a drop list haha)

Thanks to others for the suggestions I'll check them out =]
I second "Silence"! And another good one would be "Bu Bu Jing Xin". It's Chinese, not Taiwanese. Really recommend it.
The Girl In Blue

Long, sad and very dramatic!!!!!!!!
I Love You So Much Also it wasn't such a great drama...the leads do not end up together.
Hmm, since you're also taking suggestions for Korean drama, I suggest Mimi. (sorry I'm new, so I don't know how to "tag" them yet..)
 Hoyatic4you:
Never seen one end up like that but now I am curious as well. Do you know of any Korean dramas like that? I love tragedies. sorry for asking a question when you yourself asked one ;;

Chinese drama “buried city to shut all light(2018)”

Korean drama “ empress ki “