Any dramas out there similar to IRIS? Yes, I've already watched IRIS 2 and Athena.
if you're up for other language i would recommend black and white or tokyo dogs...

you could say that they are more complex and a little less dramatic
jollibee wrote: if you're up for other language i would recommend black and white or tokyo dogs...

you could say that they are more complex and a little less dramatic

I'll give Tokyo DOGS a try, but Black & White... This might sound horrible, but I really don't like the Chinese language. It makes my head hurt.
DiaNine wrote: I'll give Tokyo DOGS a try, but Black & White... This might sound horrible, but I really don't like the Chinese language. It makes my head hurt.

lol...
have you tried bloody monday...it's also quite good
i would second Bloody Monday and add Ghost, Two Weeks, City Hunter, Cruel City, and Killer K/Little Girl K
13elieveInSapphire wrote: Ghost, Two Weeks, City Hunter, Cruel City, and Killer K/Little Girl K

definitely!!!
i lokve little girl k...
han groo needs more projects...she's amazing!!!
13elieveInSapphire wrote: i would second Bloody Monday and add Ghost, Two Weeks, City Hunter, Cruel City, and Killer K/Little Girl K

Watched all of those, except for Bloody Monday. I've mostly watched Korean dramas.

Guess there's no more awesome Korean dramas for me.
DiaNine wrote: Watched all of those, except for Bloody Monday. I've mostly watched Korean dramas.

Guess there's no more awesome Korean dramas for me.

japanese are really great at making these kinds of shows...they love twists and turns i like strawberry night, definitely galileo, http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/40/liar-game and mr.brain

have you watched white christmas and god's quiz?
those are also great action/mystery dramas...
jollibee wrote: japanese are really great at making these kinds of shows...they love twists and turns i like strawberry night, definitely galileo, http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/40/liar-game and mr.brain

have you watched white christmas and god's quiz?
those are also great action/mystery dramas...

The thing I don't like about Japanese dramas is the weird acting. Liar Game for example had a great plot, but the acting/editing/directing ruined for me. It looked like a joke...

Yup, watched both White Christmas and God's Quiz.

StarryEyed wrote: Poseidon

Looks good, thanks!
You might enjoy "Ghost" or "A Man's Story". Both are Kdramas. And "Little Girl K" is a Korean mini-series.
algelic wrote: You might enjoy "Ghost" or "A Man's Story". Both are Kdramas.

And "Little Girl K" is a Korean mini-series.

Watched all 3... Dammit I've watched way too many dramas.
ranimi wrote: Time Between Dog and Wolf

Also watched (and loved it).
Nikita xd it's not asian though, but it's very similar to these kind of drama's