hi , so was looking for a korean melo with a happy /understandable ending such in 49 days ( i really hate it when the writers kill the main leads or give them a crappy ending just for the sake of the melodramatic plot ) those are the melos that i enjoyed a lot 49 days nice guy secret the moon that embraces the sun the incarnation of money missing you (i loved it a lot since i'm a sucker for childhood/friends/first love ) those are the dramas that caught my attention but i'm not sure about watching them so you may help me choose from the list or suggest another drama cinderella's sister can you hear my heart may queen that winter the wind blows queen of ambition bachelor's vegetable store scandal a shoking and wrongful incedent ( i really want to watch this but i'm not sure since it has 36 ep) the romance has to be the main focus of the drama thankkkkkkkkkkkks a lot for the help ^^
from your list i've only seen That Winter the Wind Blows. and i think you'd like it also based on the list you like
That Winter, The Wind Blows is the best from that list and sounds exactly like what you are looking for.
Two weeks , was a good one , I enjoyed it a lot !
Scandal: A Shocking And Wrongful Incident is a very good drama, I loved it so much. But the main focus isn't on the romance.
Kirasaka wrote: Two weeks , was a good one , I enjoyed it a lot !

I am fairly certain Two Weeks does not have any romance in it.
prettytin wrote: from your list i've only seen That Winter the Wind Blows. and i think you'd like it also based on the list you like

Surprise-Lobotomy wrote: That Winter, The Wind Blows is the best from that list and sounds exactly like what you are looking for.

thanks for the help ^^

minlegacy wrote: I enjoyed both Can You Hear My Heart and That Winter, The Wind Blows. Both have endings that you are looking for. Can You Hear My Heart is nowhere near as dramatic as That Winter, The Wind Blows ( which I think is way better than the movie original). Now, If you want a true melo... like sad hmph hmph melo you should watch I'm Sorry I love you. the ending is sadness.

i've already seen sorry i love you my first melo actually , it was too melodramatic for my taste back then , thanks for the help anyway ^^

Kirasaka wrote: Two weeks , was a good one , I enjoyed it a lot !

it's a great show but the romance isn't the main focus i'll watch it later probably , thanks for the rec

evildodo wrote: Scandal: A Shocking And Wrongful Incident is a very good drama, I loved it so much. But the main focus isn't on the romance.

too bad the romance isn't the main focus , i'll watch it someday i guess thankkks for the help
sad love song sorry i love u
Stairway to heaven is really GOOD!! very tragic melodrama
from that list i'll have to go with that winter the wind blows :)
Can You Heart My Heart - One of the best melos I've seen out there. This one's a gem, but I think it's kind of underrated. But definitely a must watch. I dislike dramas exceeding over 21 episodes, but this one is worth watching.
May Queen - It's good, but it became kind of draggy because they extended 8 more episodes into it. But more or less, it's still a nice melodrama to watch. Be sure to prepare boxes of tissues while watching May Queen.
That Winter The Wind Blows - This one is not the typical female lead with a disease drama. I like this drama too :)

There's also Love Rain, Padam Padam (I see that this one's on your PTW. I like this one too) and When A Man's In Love :)
Two must watch dramas : Time between dog and wolf (it's everything the drama should be:)). Summer Scent (one of the most beautiful dramas I have seen) I chose those two, since, they both meet your criteria (and no crazy ending, as you said:)). in that sense, I'd compare them to the Innocent Man, that had, in my opinion, very beautiful ending:)
sofi1993 wrote: hi , so was looking for a korean melo with a happy /understandable ending such in 49 days ( i really hate it when the writers kill the main leads or give them a crappy ending just for the sake of the melodramatic plot )

those are the melos that i enjoyed a lot
49 days
nice guy
secret
the moon that embraces the sun
the incarnation of money
missing you (i loved it a lot since i'm a sucker for childhood/friends/first love )

those are the dramas that caught my attention but i'm not sure about watching them so you may help me choose from the list or suggest another drama

cinderella's sister
can you hear my heart
may queen
that winter the wind blows
queen of ambition
bachelor's vegetable store
scandal a shoking and wrongful incedent ( i really want to watch this but i'm not sure since it has 36 ep)

the romance has to be the main focus of the drama thankkkkkkkkkkkks a lot for the help ^^

GOLDEN RAINBOW

1. Jung Ill Woo
2. Chilhood/friends/firstlove
3. Very sad melodrama
4. Actually best melodrama I saw...even much better than Missing You! :)
Beyond The Clouds is a new one that started last week first ep 2 ppl have already died and I felt my heart rip out.....no idea how it will end seeing as the beginning was O_O :O T_T