Hello, everyone. I'm looking for dramas related to business and/or family conflicts (because of business machinations, rivalries, inheritances, etc), who also might have a little bit of revenge thrown in. I've seen Golden Empire, Hanzawa Naoki, Giant and East of Eden - and I'm currently watching The Grand Tribe. Any recommendations of other dramas in this genre or similar to the ones above? They can be from any country :) Thank you!
try incarnation of maney giant history of the salaryman ---- the 3 have the same writers
^ Thank you both! :) I've also seen Salaryman. But I need to finish Incarnation of Money one of these days.
marynitemare wrote: Midas :)

this came to mind also. umm.. Story of a Man?
green rose -slow at the beginning but picks up may queen
War of Money
Royal Family
Nice Guy

I haven't seen War of Money, but it does meet your requirement. Royal Family and Nice Guy are both revenge type dramas based on a personal conflict, but the business is something the protagonist wants to take from the antagonist as punishment for their wrongdoings.
Thank you for all the recs :D will carefully look at them!
A Man's Story might also fit what you're looking for. It's mainly a revenge drama, but the revenge plan is to bring the antagonist's company down, so a big part of the plot deals with business, stocks and so on.
Zeni Geba. Family, revenge, machinations...
Thank you, crookedsmile and femmedesneiges :)