After an earthquake destroys Xiang Qin's house, she and her father move in with the family of her father's college buddy. To her surprise, her new kind and amicable aunt and uncle are the parents of her cold and distant schoolmate, Jiang Zhi Shu, a genius with an IQ of 200 whom not too long ago rejected her when she confessed her feelings for him. Will the close proximity give her a second chance to win Zhi Shu's heart? Or will her love for him end under his cold words? Add Synopsis In Portuguese
Cast & Credits
2) Storyline/Plot : This drama has the closest adaptation of the manga; it followed it literally without much change. It was faithful which made it enjoyable.
3) Acting/Cast : Like I said before this was my first Tw-drama so back then I wasn't familiar with the cast but i loved the acting plus supporting roles were extremly awesome along with all the side stories.
4) Music : I don't actually remember the music clearly but I think it was nice.
5) Rewatch value : one of the fewest dramas that I check out sometimes. If you do rewatch dramas you will definitely rewatch this.
6) The ending : It was extremly good the kind that everyone wants to see while watching a drama but I wouldn't consider it an "End" since there's a second season.
7) Overall : I am so not into chinese languages but while watching this drama I totally forgot my dislike and focused on the story.
Basically, if you're Itazura na kiss's fan you must watch this.
|New It Started With a Kiss // Comparisons? **spoilers** by Aralyn||0||373|