The ones I've seen: My Name is Kim Sam Soon Dal Ja's Spring Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
Thanks for the suggestions guys!!! I've taken note of each one :) Hope there'll be more recommendations on the way ^^ It's nice to have a good long list especially when you have that "craving/urge" to go on a marathon for a specific genre or something, right? =)))
Thanks! Me too, flower looks pretty interesting ^u^ also, I'll be sure to check out "Let's Eat" :D
pastagod wrote: The characters are a little older than what you're looking for, but what about "Let's Eat"? (Heads up, the romance doesn't really bloom until later in the show, but it's still pretty satisfying to watch.. and the sheer beauty of the food makes up for it)

Also, another pretty cute one that hasn't been suggested is "Me too, Flower" :)

Thanks! Me too, flower looks pretty interesting ^u^ also, I'll be sure to check out "Let's Eat" :D
meganjoy12 wrote: natsu no koi wa nijiiro ni kagayaku
last Cinderella (really good but she is 39 he is 23)
the woman who still wants to marry
big
biscuit teacher star candy (teacher student)
loveholic (teacher student)
anego
sapuri
I love lee tae ri
oh my lady
what's up fox
baby faced beauty
majo no jouken (im currently watching this and its one of the best dramas ever)
my queen (the Korean remake starts in a week on tvn)
starman (he is also an alien super cute)

plus Ive seen all the others mentioned and I would have recommended them all

Wow. Thanks for the long list <3 It helped a lot :) I'll take not of them. Thanks again!!!
Joooya wrote: crazy for u one of the best ever
scent of woman i think she is older
witch yoo hee

Thanks! :)
Hasumi17 wrote: Majo no Jouken, 17year old student falls in love with his teacher

Based on the reviews it seems to be a well liked show, however, I'm not entirely fond of melodramas (yes I've watched a lot but the main reason why is because I didn't know that the series I was watching would later on have some dramatic moments/ moments that will really make you tear up and they're mostly centered on comedy and romance or even action) but the reviews did spark some interest so thank you for suggesting this to me :D I'll put it on my "plan to watch" list ^u^
Thisguy2011 wrote: Boku Dake no Madonna

Thanks! :D
MeiLi wrote: Shitsuren Chocolatier.
The woman is just one year older though ^^

It's fine :D Thanks for the suggestion ^u^
Lindysaducos wrote: Kimi Wa Petto
You're My Pet (movie)
Last Cinderella (more than 10 years age gap, but still great)
Secret Love Affair (20 years age gap, but amazing <3)
Rooftop Prince (considering their real life ages, the female lead is older than the male lead)
Who Are You
Who Slept With Her (movie)

Last Cinderella and Kimi Wa Petto kind of intrigued me =))) I'll check 'em out! Thanks :D
phoenixtearz9 wrote: Someone else mentioned 'Secret Love Affair' which is airing right now. I watched the first episode, it has promise, I just have been super busy and haven't gotten around to watching more of it.

Ohh in that case I'll be sure to watch it. Yeah I know what you mean, it's like there's a ton of amazing dramas out there but you've got so little time to watch even just 1
prettytin wrote: the woman who still wants to marry
last cinderella
i need romance 3
dalja's spring
baby-faced beauty

Thank you! :D
Naaada wrote: I need romance 3 =)

Ahhh! This looks absolutely adorable >///< Thank you! :))
sa6abe wrote: The ones I've seen:
My Name is Kim Sam Soon
Dal Ja's Spring
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop looks cute :) I think I'll give it a go :D Thank you!
I Hear Your Voice