After I watched 'Emergency Couple' & 'You who came from the star' I just haven't found any good dramas to watch(from dramas that are airing right now)... I don't even wanna think how I feel after finishing Empress Ki. So could anyone recommend me something romantic to watch from the new dramas.
You could try "Cunning Single lady". It ends this week but it has a storyline similar to Emergency Couple. It has more romcom moments than EC. Also a "Witch's Romance" and "Secret Love Affair" are off to a pretty good start if you don't have a problem with age gaps in the main couple.
My favorite is Empress Ki, which you are already watching, but from the new batch of dramas I watched the first two episodes of Angel Eyes and enjoyed them.
Inspiring Generation
Empress Ki is the only one currently airing that I watch. And that only because I naively forgot to check whether the 43 episodes I saw were *all of it* or not. Such a rookie mistake x_x
Angel Eyes. ive watched 5 of its current episodes aired so far i really liked it. :)