I’ve seen some topics about dramas with an evil male lead but I don’t think I’ve seen any drama where the female is “evil”,  a scammer or misconduct, while the male is a good, caring guy! There are some recommendations? 

Thanks!

I wouldn't say evil but it's okay to not be okay , relatively fits your criteria. The FL is quite rude while the ML is super caring and kind they are complete opposites

Agree with above ^^^ and would also like to add:

-Divorce lawyer in love

-Witch's court

-Reply1997 

they're  definitely not evil but you will defo feel sorry for the male leads at some point

Try these dramas though these only have a bit of romance in their narrative :

• My Ahjusshi - FL is out to get dirt or make up any dirt against the ML for money 
  • Yoona's Street - FL is pick pocket
  • Less Than Evil - FL is a sociopath and is suspect to murder. Not much romance but the chemistry between the leads was sizzling
  • Kenja no Ai - Female centered drama where the FL has hatched a very deep and dark revenge plan.
  • Miss Ripley - FL grows up poor and abused and as an adult is greedy for money
  • Queen of Ambitions - FL grows up poor and will do and use anybody for her ambitions
  • Lipstick - FL is a minor who is sent to prison for a crime
  • Miss Mermaid - the FL is out to get revenge and seduces the ML for her agenda
  • Game sanaeha - FL is not really evil, just very very spoiled and selfish

Thanks a lot guys! I've watched It's okay to not be okay , Reply1997, My Ahjusshi and Kenja no Ai! Love them all! I'll look for all recommendations! Thanks :D

Hyena and Miss Devil

Hotel del Luna

It’s okay to not be okay 

Itewon class (she’s just rude but awesome)

Itaewon Class - Main girl is a literal sociopath who won't hesitate to tell someone she will kill them.

• Nagareboshi
  • My lucky star
  • Strongest deliveryman
  • Byakuyakou
  • Extracurricular
 Yumi:

I’ve seen some topics about dramas with an evil male lead but I don’t think I’ve seen any drama where the female is “evil”,  a scammer or misconduct, while the male is a good, caring guy! There are some recommendations? 

Thanks!

hahaa same interests ))) I've just posted same new subject/question ))) and only than saw it

will look on both )))

I wouldn't consider her "evil," but I'm currently watching Fai Lang Fai, and she takes revenge on the ML's family, and it is interesting to watch how she drives the people crazy. The ML is good and calm and overall wants to protect his family. Again I still haven't finished it, but he seems like a good and kind person from the episodes I've watched. There is also Rahut Rissaya. The FL also takes revenge not necessary on the ML's family but more of his dad and her aunt; there are two versions of it. In the 2020 remake, the ML is calmer, good, and overall treated the FL well. While in the 2007 original story, he is possessive and jealous, it is a slap and kiss. 

I would recommend you Utsukushi Rinjin, And Saki which is the season 2. She is beautiful and evil at the same time. She show no mercy.

Fai Lang Fai -  very evil

Yong Pal - she takes revenge on those who wronged her

Empress Ki - the later part

Legend of Zhen Huan - She becomes cold the later part 

Legend of Miyue - the later part

Empress of China - She is kind but gradually becomes cold hearted