Hello,  so lately I've been obsessed with. Makjang type of Kdramas such as The Penthouse, The World Of The Married and Sky Castle.

Do you have any other dramas similar to these ones? I would prefer Korean dramas if possible.

Thank you very much!

Maybe:

• I Have a Lover
  • Graceful Family
  • Women of Dignity
  • Secret Boutique
  • Heard it Through the Grapevine - though i think this is not that makjang in execution, this is more comedic
  • A wife's Credentials
  • Graceful Friends - still havent watched this, but the synopsis feels like it

check out older makjangs like East of Eden , The Equator Man, The Innocent Man , Shining Inheritance

If you liked The Penthouse check out the writer's previous dramas like The Last Empress & Come! Jang Bo Ri. I've completed Five Fingers and barely watched Band of Sisters/Temptation of Wife but those 2 were the most addicting ones for me.  

If you liked SKY Castle and TWOTM I also recommend Woman of Dignity and My Dangerous Wife (remake of a J-drama) 

some 100+ episodes daily dramas that air in a specific time slot are usually the revenge/makjang ones (they resemble those of soap operas but some of the ones I've watched were pretty addicting even though they were rated low here). Check out this list https://wiki.d-addicts.com/List_of_Dramas_aired_in_Korea_by_KBS2#KBS2_Monday_to_Friday_Evening (6:50 PM / 7:45 PM)  I'm watching Yellow Boots right now but the first few episodes seemed fast paced/grabbed my attention. 

Makjang family dramas - Man Who Sets the Table , A Hundred Year's Inheritance (these 2 are rated low on MDL but I found them addicting) 

lakorns that resemble makjang dramas - Hua Jai Sila , The Fallen Leaf, Sorn Ngao Ruk  

Try this :

Queen of ambition (2013)

Class of lies

May Queen

Lies of lies