Hi, I'm looking for something to watch next because I'm almost down with the one I'm watching now. I'm looking for any good romance dramas or ones that you like. Romance can maybe including: force marriage/arrange marriage, mystery, incest/forbidden love, older man/younger woman, horror, cross-dressing, time travel, melodrama, romcom or etc. Also, are there any dramas with the main female gets together with the second male lead? I'm not in the mood to watch it right now, historical, medical, or older woman/younger man dramas.
Save the Last Dance for Me - Romance/melodrama Sweet 18 - forced marriage of sorts - older man younger woman Creating Destiny - arranged marriage of sorts - family drama...
Mitsu no aji, this is an underrated romance drama with an ice cold second female lead that makes this as chilling as a horror story at times. Forbidden love; incest, older man/yonger woman, somewhat melodramatic. Love it.

Virgin Road is a "fake relationship" kind of story. It's a softer and sweeter story about a young woman whose lover breaks up before finding out that she's pregnant. To spare her family's feelings, she meets a young man who agrees to pose as her fiancé. Of course, he has his own reasons for doing so, but he's a really good guy deep down, etc. There are also two second leads, meddling family etc, but I like this because the slowly developing romance is sweet!
Some of my favourite romance dramas that aren't on your list: Protect the Boss - good rom-com, I loved that the second leads turned out to be nice instead of annoying Soulmate - feels like an indie rom-com and has a great OST, but you should know that it takes a while for the main couple to meet The Greatest Love - funny rom-com and Cha Seung Won as the male lead is reason enough to watch this ;) There's also The World That They Live In, which is more about following the lives of the leads (but they're all working on dramas, which I found interesting to see), but also includes romance. It has a more realistic atmosphere than most other romance dramas and has a slower pace, but personally I loved that it was different and really liked the main couple.
How about The Prime Minister and I? I've started watching it and have been enjoying it (surprisingly). Drunken to Love You is a TW-drama, kind of based on Fated to Love You. It's a good show. You might want to check it out! :)
Temptation of Wolves The Rose
My love fron another star I hear your voice Master's Sun

older man younger woman 

born to be a flower 

prime minister and I 

the vineyard man 

the greatest love

goblin 

happy marriage live

kyoto love story 

my lovely girl 

oh my ghosts