2moons isn't one of my favorite BLs... however, it fits what you described. Phana is unbearable I agree! Even so, I loved his reaction when he realizes who is Wayo, it was pretty cute! 

lanzhanya:

Actually never mind! I'm on ep 4 now and if you didn't tell me Phana had a crush on him and only realised when Wayo put on his glasses I wouldn't have known ever because he continues on being a jerk smh, but now I understand why he was staring like that during the 1 2 3 I Love You scene and the comments on both yt and the pinkmilk subs.

Saygo :

Thanks for the recs! I added Mr. Heart and 30-sai made to my list, they seem interesting! The rest I either watched, already added to my list or don't think I'll like it.

LoveYouDramaWorld:

2moons isn't one of my favorite BLs... however, it fits what you described. Phana is unbearable I agree! Even so, I loved his reaction when he realizes who is Wayo, it was pretty cute! 

It was! I'm on ep 8 now, won't say it's one of my favourite BLs but the twist definitely surprised me. 

Secret Garden:

way back into love

I watched that some time ago but I don't think I finished it, don't remember why though hmmm... but I remember I loved it when I was watching the drama ><

Saygo :

Thanks! I will try drama His and Tonhon Chonlatee. I dont know why but its hard to find anything good to watch because i want to watch BL, time travel, crossworld travelling, fictional-real world, some very good comedy or something that its so touching that i will cry but it still has good ending.

It isn't out yet, and we don't have any airing date... However, I think the plot will fit your requirements. I'm looking forward to it so maybe you will too! 

Middle Love - MyDramaList  (BL with the second couple of Why R U the series) 

Based on our previous conversation in this thread, I will add:

LoveYouDramaWorld:

It isn't out yet, and we don't have any airing date... However, I think the plot will fit your requirements. I'm looking forward to it so maybe you will too! 

Middle Love - MyDramaList  (BL with the second couple of Why R U the series) 

Based on our previous conversation in this thread, I will add:

Middle Love sounds soo good! Added to my plan to watch... please air soon ><

Ashes of Love is one of my favourite dramas ever, sometimes I go back and rewatch certain scenes :P The rest I dropped not because they weren't good but I get distracted by other dramas easily, but Professional Single was spot on for what I'm looking for/interested in so if you know more dramas like that feel free to share!

lanzhanya:
Ashes of Love is one of my favourite dramas ever, sometimes I go back and rewatch certain scenes :P The rest I dropped not because they weren't good but I get distracted by other dramas easily, but Professional Single was spot on for what I'm looking for/interested in so if you know more dramas like that feel free to share!

I'll think about other dramas! I'll try to update your thread with recs soon! Feel free to give us your own recs (if you have any other ones!). 

I love Ashes of Love too, I'm glad you enjoyed it that much!! 

I'm so excited about Middle Love! It may air in 2021, maybe at the end of the year... I can't wait :D 

LoveYouDramaWorld:

I'll think about other dramas! I'll try to update your thread with recs soon! Feel free to give us your own recs (if you have any other ones!). 

I love Ashes of Love too, I'm glad you enjoyed it that much!! 

I'm so excited about Middle Love! It may air in 2021, maybe at the end of the year... I can't wait :D 

Aahhh that'll be great, thank you! ^^ I think so far that dramas that I know of have already been mentioned but I'll add it on the thread when I do come across a drama with that trope!

As promised, I'm back (a year later XD) with some additional recs! Hope you're a still interested in this trope. Since it's one of my favorites, I watch plenty of synopsis which seem to fit my criteria :) 

• Blueming (BL, the "secret crush" trope isn't obvious at the beginning but you'll quickly witness some details that highlight his growing feelings)
  • All of Us Are Dead (ML is crushing on FL almost all his life, though be aware: this is not romance based)
  • Secret Crush On You (Do I have to explain more? lmao) -> BL
  • Suparburoot Jorm Jon: Maturot Lohgan (A story about kidnapping though there is no toxic relationship in this one, believe me. The ML begins to feel more for her than a kidnapper normaly should lol. I really appreciated this one)
  • Utusukushii Kare (The first one has a crush on the ML, he is quite honest about it or at least doesn't try to hide it. Although the second ML is first disgusted by this situation, he begins to fall for him. However he doesn't dare to be open about his feelings... jealousy is on point) -> BL
  • Autumn's Concerto (The first part of the drama fits though the last is completely different. It's more about recovery and revenge. In my opinion, we can still think "secret crush" does apply. I will let you discover by yourself why if you haven't seen it yet)
  • Minato Shouji Coin Laundry (Nothing secret about it at all, I was super frustated by the middle... I still recommend it since I really appreciated the first episodes and the last one. Still deserve its chance) -> BL

Both of the following BL are currently airing and fit your criteria! Highly recommend it! :

Dejes:
As promised, I'm back (a year later XD) with some additional recs! Hope you're a still interested in this trope. Since it's one of my favorites, I watch plenty of synopsis which seem to fit my criteria :) 

Ahhh thankyou thankyou <3 It's still one of my favourite tropes :p I have a list especially dedicated to this trope now, you can check it out if you haven't already: ML Has A Secret Crush On FL :p

Dejes:
Secret Crush On You (Do I have to explain more? lmao) -> BL
Suparburoot Jorm Jon: Maturot Lohgan (A story about kidnapping though there is no toxic relationship in this one, believe me. The ML begins to feel more for her than a kidnapper normaly should lol. I really appreciated this one)

Secret Crush On You is so crack but it definitely fits, I've already watched it XD 

I'll definitely try out Suparburoot Jorm Jon: Maturot Lohgan! Sounds promising!! The ML does get jealous too right? 

Dejes:
Love in the Air
The Eclipse

I'm actually watching The Eclipse right now and it's so soo good, I really love it!! 

Love in the Air added to my list!

I'll ponder on Blueming, Autumn's Concerto, and Minato Shouji Coin Laundry!

lanzhanya:
Ahhh thankyou thankyou <3 It's still one of my favourite tropes :p I have a list especially dedicated to this trope now, you can check it out if you haven't already: ML Has A Secret Crush On FL :p

I'm on my way :) Time to refill my PTW List XD

lanzhanya:
I'll definitely try out Suparburoot Jorm Jon: Maturot Lohgan! Sounds promising!! The ML does get jealous too right? 

Quite a lot if I remember well ;)

lanzhanya:
I'm actually watching The Eclipse right now and it's so soo good, I really love it!! 

Love in the Air added to my list!

Love these two, I do prefer Love in the Air though The Eclipse will make its place among my favorite BLs for sure :)

lanzhanya:
I'll ponder on Blueming, Autumn's Concerto, and Minato Shouji Coin Laundry!

Blueming was a revelation for me, very different and raw in a way. Season 2 is announced :)

Dejes:
Quite a lot if I remember well ;)

Ooohh nice nice XD

Dejes:
Love these two, I do prefer Love in the Air though The Eclipse will make its place among my favorite BLs for sure :)

Love in the Air will be next BL after The Eclipse then :p

Dejes:
Blueming was a revelation for me, very different and raw in a way. Season 2 is announced :)

Ooohhh I'll put it on my list then!