Hi I am looking for dramas where the heroine is the hero's weakness. Examples of this would be Love Better Than Immortality, Goodbye My Princess, and Miss The Dragon Second couple. In these the hero is very in love with the heroine but he is uninterested in everyone else pretty much, they are all strong and powerful but when it comes to her he is weak to her (vulnerable to her) because of his deep love for her. Thank you 

A Korean Odyssey (Hwayugi)

Ashes of Love

Cruel Romance

Flower of Evil

Sandy57469:
all strong and powerful but when it comes to her he is weak to her (vulnerable to her) because of his deep love for her.
 Sandy57469:

Hi I am looking for dramas where the heroine is the hero's weakness. Examples of this would be Love Better Than Immortality, Goodbye My Princess, and Miss The Dragon Second couple. In these the hero is very in love with the heroine but he is uninterested in everyone else pretty much, they are all strong and powerful but when it comes to her he is weak to her (vulnerable to her) because of his deep love for her. Thank you 

Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms -ML is all-powerful and cold to everyone except his beloved FL, whom he loves to the point of obsession

Romance of Tiger and Rose -ML is a little twisted/secretly powerful and pretty much indifferent to everyone except the FL, whom he later falls hard for and wouldn't be able to live without 

Game Rai Game Rak -ML becomes powerful later on and is obsessed with the FL, prioritizes her above everything else, and is unable to breathe without her

All of the above MLs are powerful, never gives up on the FL, and wouldn't be able to function without her. FL is their only weakness.