hello hello! 

i'm looking for a monster action drama/movie - preferably korean/japanese please. any type of monster is fine. as long as there's also action to go with it.

for instance, i really enjoyed "Sweet Home". 

thank you!

Kingdom    zombie series (2 seasons + extra movie) 

Ashes of Love    (has supernatural "heavenly creatures", some are monsters, a lot of wuxia/xianxia series from china have these type of beings)

A Korean Odyssey    (has "eternal" or "immortal" beings)

Goblin    (well, isn't a goblin a monster?)

Maybe you need to specify what you classify as a "monster". Sweet Home is quite unique, it's the most monster-like series.

ArniA:

Kingdom    zombie series (2 seasons + extra movie) 

Ashes of Love    (has supernatural "heavenly creatures", some are monsters, a lot of wuxia/xianxia series from china have these type of beings)

A Korean Odyssey    (has "eternal" or "immortal" beings)

Goblin    (well, isn't a goblin a monster?)

Maybe you need to specify what you classify as a "monster". Sweet Home is quite unique, it's the most monster-like series.

Thank you for the rec! I've seen all those except for Ashes of Love.

By monster action drama/movie, I mean like the main characters are being chased by or must find some kind of supernatural or sci-fi-esque monster. The monsters aren't "good" or sentient. They're generally mindless and very bad news such as Kingdom. That's a good one! Unfortunately, I've seen it ;-;

Another one I really liked is the drama "Search" with Krystal and Jang Dong-yoon. 

I think the upcoming "Hellbound" falls right into what I'm looking for so I'm really excited for that!

Also check the "recommendations" section of the series you think fit your description, Sweet Home and Kingdom, there are usually ideas there.

Try:

• Assassination Classroom - more comedy
  • Zombies
    • Train to Busan
    • #Alive
    • I'm A Hero
  • Ghosts / Supernatural
    • The Guest
    • The Uncanny Counter
  • Others
    • Along With The Gods
    • The Host
    • School Nurse Files

Definitely the Gantz series which I see is in your plan to watch list. The antagonists are aliens rather than monsters but I found the films pretty entertaining even though I'm not big on action heavy movies.

Czakhareina:

Try:

• Assassination Classroom - more comedy
  • Zombies
    • Train to Busan
    • #Alive
    • I'm A Hero
  • Ghosts / Supernatural
    • The Guest
    • The Uncanny Counter
  • Others
    • Along With The Gods
    • The Host
    • School Nurse Files

Ohhh this is a great list! Thank you!! I've only seen 3 of these!

Sonme:

Definitely the Gantz series which I see is in your plan to watch list. The antagonists are aliens rather than monsters but I found the films pretty entertaining even though I'm not big on action heavy movies.

Yess I have been meaning to watch that but I totally forgot. Thank you for reminding me!