I feel like this is asked all the time and I've looked through the forum and I'm not really finding what I'm looking for (also most topics are old so hopefully there's newer dramas now)

I'm looking for something steamy. Where you can just see the LUST between the leads (esp the male lead). It's easy to find dramas where they're crazy in love but I want to see the sexual tension. The desire to touch each other. I want the male lead to be pushy and borderline obsessed with the female lead. Where he looks like he wants to pounce on her every second. I'm not crazy about comedy. I like angst and that deep, mature dramatic type of atmosphere (of course some light, funny parts are fine). 

What I've watched:

Before we get married (**** This is exactly what I'm looking for. This was so so SO good. The chemistry was amazing between the two. So much sexual tension. So much steamy moments that made my heart race. So much angst. I love it)

Well intended love (very good as well. Loved how much the male lead wanted female lead. Watched the sequel already)

Devil beside you ( its been a looooong time since I watched this but I remember it checking all the boxes. I don't know if I loved the acting and since it's old I remember it being a tad bit cringy sometimes. Would be great if they made a remake)

Empress Ki (ugh so good. I liked how two men were crazy after the female lead. I love seeing the desire from the male leads)

When a man's in love (honestly hated this one bc of the ending LOL but the desire from both men and sexual tension esp from 2nd lead was great)

Obsessed (I know this is a korean movie but it also has all the elements that I love so I wanted to just put it out there as an example. So good and as the title says he was "obsessed" with the female lead and just couldn't stay away from her.)

I've also already watched coffee prince, my secret romance, boss and me, cheese in the trap, and more but can't think of it rn

Recommendations people always give that I tried to watch or didn't seem like I'd like:

Healer: I feel like there was too much plot. Like the main premise wasn't about their romance and therefore I got bored.

What's wrong with secretary kim: the male lead was just too weird lol I didn't find his personality attractive and I couldn't get passed how full of himself he was. That's a big thing for me. If I can't find any of the leads attractive I lose interest

Kill me heal me: the female lead was too weird for me. Her reactions were too much and I get they made her act a certain way for comedic reasons but that ruined it for me.

It's okay that's love: idk nothing was really wrong but I didn't feel huge desire from the male lead and I lost interest

Thank you sooo much! I'm so picky and it sucks because even if the drama is good I lose interest quickly so hopefully I can find something to watch!

Secret Love Affair - its a kdrama from 2014 but quite well done. The emotional aspect is definitely there.
Nevertheless - the relationship in this is quite toxic but it also works for what you look for. 

I have some recs with BL dramas if you want that can fit all your requirements (they are listed below). 

Yet I'm unable to recommend you a drama (not BL) that can fill it all, but with some moments, or with lot of comedy. 

BL:

Dramas (sexual tension/obsession in it)

hope this can help you :)