I am not fond of hate to love relationship or couples bickering all around.

I prefer dramas where the relationship is mature and ballanced like Love O2O. 

Do you have any suggestions? 

Seen Wan Peng and Riley Wang's 'First Romance'?  

Won't spoil it but it's heart warming to see the male and female lead willingly fall in love, the RIGHT way. Occasional jealousy sparks but that's a given ig.

Thank you so much. I havent seen it.  ???

Candid Odette:

Seen Wan Peng and Riley Wang's 'First Romance'?  

Won't spoil it but it's heart warming to see the male and female lead willingly fall in love, the RIGHT way. Occasional jealousy sparks but that's a given ig.

You will love it ❤️

Too cute chemistry ?

For Korean dramas, 'When the Weather Is Fine' is really good – they go from casual friends to close friends to lovers very naturally

Dejes:

Thank you so much. I saw onky you are my hero and doctors. That is great! 

starsocks:

For Korean dramas, 'When the Weather Is Fine' is really good – they go from casual friends to close friends to lovers very naturally

Yes, this seems to be a wonderful drama.

• Colorful Love: Genderless Danshi ni Aisareteimasu: There were one or two baby fights but nothing explosive and they make up to each other very quickly.
  •  Horimiya: Wholesome coming of age story. Both the leads are good kids and they are definitely more mature than a lot of adults.
  • Unmei ni, Nita Koi: A mature adult relationship. It's honestly a breath of fresh air how much the leads respect each other.
 emaureeng:

Put Your Head On My Shoulder

Yes, i have seen it once, but it deserves a second watch ?

Thanks and greetings

Sonme:
  • Colorful Love: Genderless Danshi ni Aisareteimasu: There were one or two baby fights but nothing explosive and they make up to each other very quickly.
  •  Horimiya: Wholesome coming of age story. Both the leads are good kids and they are definitely more mature than a lot of adults.
  • Unmei ni, Nita Koi: A mature adult relationship. It's honestly a breath of fresh air how much the leads respect each other.

I have seen only a few japanese drama, so i will consider them before the others. Male lead in "Colorful Love ’ is very handsome, he really  looks like a woman. 

Thank you. 

Forever and Ever - C-drama with Allen Ren and Bai Lu

kaiyaiyai:

Forever and Ever - C-drama with Allen Ren and Bai Lu

Thank you. I have watched this one but it did not hook me. Of course the actors are great! 

Encounter 

This is probably one of my favourite dramas for this. They are just so... easy in each other's company. I've seen comments that complain about their supposed lack of chemistry,  but I disagree. It doesn't need to intense - sometimes gentle love is perfect. I found it a very relaxing watch, as I never, ever had to doubt their feelings for each other. They also communicated, which is a massive plus