Hi hi I am looking for a Drama where President or Ceo of a company falls for normal girl  .... basically a drama where the male lead is the ceo falls in love. DRAMAS I have already watched boss and me , well intend love , something about 1 %,, she was ugly..

above-mentioned drama were classic and really good... I want drama with good story line and good some good concept which is more realistic and logical I hate childish things. But it has no problem is the Dramas like boss and me it is fluffy yet I enjoyed it. TEH DRAMA SHOULDN'T BE LIKE MY GF IS ALIEN DRAMA...  Damm it was so childish that I dropped it...

Can you recommend Dramas similar to the Dramas which I have watched the Dramas was me really good with good story line

• What's wrong with secretary Kim
  • Sekai ichi muzukashii koi
  • Secret Garden
  • Falling for innocence
  • Cheongdamdong Alice
  • Fated to love you
  • The Master's sun

I know this might be much too late. But try 

Gosh, The Stary Nigh - boss in love with subordinate for a while.  Subordinate ex comes to work with them.

Refresh Man - boss and subordinate used to be childhood friends, where the roles were reversed.  I promise you the ending is truly good.

Perfect Match - boss and subordinate challenge each other to cook off.  You'll learn about different flavors of curry.  No joking, the different ones are interesting to me.

Lastly: Me Always You - Thai's version of She Was Pretty. That show touched Mt heart more than SWP.  

Hope I helped

Cunning Single Lady  Many people didn't like this drama, because FL seems mean at first. It doesn't exactly match your criteria, as main couple fell in love before ML became rich, but he still is a ceo and plot is rather mature.

Secret Garden 

The Master's Sun 

What's Wrong with Secretary Kim 

Rich Man, Poor Woman 

The Beauty Inside