Hi :)

Can you recommend me dramas where female or male lead trying to protect the other lead. I am open about every kind of this story but i want to watch something like female and male doesn't know each other but something happen and one of them starts to protect the other.

Thank you.

Imperial Coroner (guy ends up protecting the coroner)

Handsome Siblings (this is my favorite.  They start off as enemies but then turn into friends protecting each other)

Sleuth of the Ming Dynasty (the detective always needs saving, but he also saves them back after they become friends)

Guardian (one of them protects the other one)

My Unicorn Girl (start off as enemies and end up protecting each other)

Renascence (he saves her, but then she loses her memory, then they both try to protect each other)

Under the Power (start off on the wrong foot, but then he starts protecting her)

• Blue Birthday -They both protect each other but FL starts off by trying to prevent his death)
  • Dali and the Cocky Prince -Chance meeting and circumstances but he helps her out when she hits her lowest
  • Definitely Not Today - They saved each other. One was suicidal and the other troubled when they fatefully met .
  • Flower of Evil
  • The Wolf - They both tried to protect each other but it is masked as betrayal. 
 jindreame:

Imperial Coroner (guy ends up protecting the coroner)

Handsome Siblings (this is my favorite.  They start off as enemies but then turn into friends protecting each other)

Sleuth of the Ming Dynasty (the detective always needs saving, but he also saves them back after they become friends)

Guardian (one of them protects the other one)

My Unicorn Girl (start off as enemies and end up protecting each other)

Renascence (he saves her, but then she loses her memory, then they both try to protect each other)

Under the Power (start off on the wrong foot, but then he starts protecting her)

I didn't watch any of them. So i will check out all. Thank you so much :)

Tha

Saygo :
  • Blue Birthday -They both protect each other but FL starts off by trying to prevent his death)
  • Dali and the Cocky Prince -Chance meeting and circumstances but he helps her out when she hits her lowest
  • Definitely Not Today - They saved each other. One was suicidal and the other troubled when they fatefully met .
  • Flower of Evil
  • The Wolf - They both tried to protect each other but it is asked as betrayal. 

Thank you :)

• Itaewon Class
  • The Legend of the Blue Sea 
  • Tale of the Nine-Tailed
  • My Name (there's romance but it's not the main plot, more of a thriller/action drama)
  • +1 Flower of Evil
  • My ID Is Gangnam Beauty
 honey_boo:
  • Itaewon Class
  • The Legend of the Blue Sea 
  • Tale of the Nine-Tailed
  • My Name (there's romance but it's not the main plot, more of a thriller/action drama)
  • +1 Flower of Evil
  • My ID Is Gangnam Beauty

Thank you :)