Hello guys,

I badly want to watch a drama where ML is obsessed and does anything to get his love. ML longing for FL not just sad or missing her but yearning for her.

A powerful man crying because he couldn't win his lady's love or misusing his power to keep her to himself or wants to destroy her and her lover(if she has any) because he couldn't get her.

It could be any situation like FL must be in love with someone else from the beginning or ML and FL are ex lovers meeting again while she moved on from him he still wants her back or ML misunderstands that FL is cheating him and shows all these emotions.

It can be anything I just want to watch a obsessed ML trying to keep his love. If there is age gap between leads either noona or oppa romance is also okay. But please don't recommend childhood lovers troupe or historical dramas

Any language drama is fine, movie recommendations are also okay just not long dramas with many episodes.

Please help me find some good watch.

VV:  does it have to be K, C, or J drama?

There's a cdrama called "The Legends" and istg ML is OBSESSED with the FL, haven't finished it yet but it's one of those that you know they end up together.

Greek Irene:

There's a cdrama called "The Legends" and istg ML is OBSESSED with the FL, haven't finished it yet but it's one of those that you know they end up together.

my bad just saw the no historical drama one TT

Misty meets your criteria but I'm not sure it's the vibe you're looking for. 

Time to fall in  love

Business Proposal 

Fall in love (2022)- good to go and my favorite 

Discovery of love 

Before we get married

Nienna:

VV:  does it have to be K, C, or J drama? 

Any language drama is fine

Greek Irene:

my bad just saw the no historical drama one TT

Oh, it's ok. Thanks for the recommendation. I will check it when I want to watch something in that genre

AthenaTheStorierX:

https://mydramalist.com/37567-coffee-vanilla
https://mydramalist.com/697025-more-and-more-loves-you (Toxic romance)

You okay if they don't have a happy ending/end up together?

Thanks for the recommendation. I will check them. Well I would prefer happy ending, but if it fits the I am looking for then any ending is fine 

AH :

Misty meets your criteria but I'm not sure it's the vibe you're looking for. 

Thanks for the recommendation. I will check

Komentator isenk:

Go go squid 2

Thanks 

Gauri:

Time to fall in  love

Business Proposal 

Fall in love (2022)- good to go and my favorite 

Dropped business proposal, but will check other 2. Thanks