Lily Jhonson:

Aside from her Bad Acting. Her character is cliche, and badly written. 

it's not up to the people who are watching but the makers who didn't put effort into presenting her character well. She had motives to do what she was doing but they didn't show it well. In 2nd epi, she gets ML's attention without doing anything, She just approaches his Best friend, and Tada gets the boy. Even tho he knows his friend likes her, even tho he sees them talking about him in the library, he puts all of his brains aside and goes for her. 

I thought I'm the only one with that impression of her, I already watched the last episode and she had the opportunity to be brilliant, but no, her performance is bad and weak, I hope she can do better in the future.

chickwifey:

The first ep and I wanted to gouge  my ears out with a ice pick.  The sound of her voice is giving the the hives.   I could go into the beyond terrible acting OMG is it BAD!!

The actor in the Tae Oh role always has the same expression on his face in his roles.    Even if he smiles or is happy he still has the look of someone that's about to eat  their last meal and about to be marched off to their death.

Honestly its not in jaewook, he is a good actor its more about the charachter. Taeoh is just that type of person and i think jaewook is doing him justice with his acting.