I love ❤️ the book.

I hope they don't omit a lot of stuff from the book.

Can't wait 

I have read this novel recently and loved it. Very excited to see the drama adaption.

Its translation is ongoing on this link:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/675942/here-we-meet-again/

As per the novel every other men is her ex boyfriend ???.

AKai0678:

I love ❤️ the book.

I hope they don't omit a lot of stuff from the book.

Can't wait 

I am sure they would have to omit the erotic scenes 

AKai0678:

I have read this novel recently and loved it. Very excited to see the drama adaption.

Its translation is ongoing on this link:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/675942/here-we-meet-again/

human translation?

Chin Chan Zoo:

human translation?

No

Thanks for sharing the link! I guess I know what I'll be reading for a bit. And now I don't have to worry about running out of the show to watch for now. :P

Started reading the translated novel (up to chapter 25). Unfortunately, its a machine translation so it's pretty rough going (pronouns and idioms are a complete mess).  However, you can still follow the gist of the storylines. So far, the drama seems to follow the novel pretty closely. Biggest differences so far are 1) the female lead has several ex-boyfriends, including both Feng Jun and Karma, 2) an interruption caused the female lead to misunderstand the male lead in high school such that she completely gave up on him and began dating Feng Jun. Male lead did fall in love with female lead in high school but not until after she had already given up on him and moved on.

When she confessed out the teacher’s house, he wanted to say wait after college exam. But she spoiled and took Feng Jun as a rebound. But he continued to be around as a third wheel doing more for her than Feng Jun did, such as buying snacks for her and playing with her. 

Given all the cigarette smoking that Xu Yan Shi does in the novel, I expect him to die at a young age of lung cancer. 

Despite the translation issues, I am enjoying the novel. The drama did do a fairly decent job of following the novel. So far, Xu Yan Shi has proposed marriage twice and been rejected.

Xiang yuan smokes just as much. even with the novel, I still did not think Xiang Yuan deserves Xu Yanshi. Actually, he did not like smokinh but when younger, he learned to smoke because Xiang Yuan said she likes smoking guys. Rereading this with the actors in my head and was more enjoyable. 

Chin Chan Zoo:

Xiang yuan smokes just as much. even with the novel, I still did not think Xiang Yuan deserves Xu Yanshi. Actually, he did not like smokinh but when younger, he learned to smoke because Xiang Yuan said she likes smoking guys. Rereading this with the actors in my head and was more enjoyable. 

Ditto, I feel the same way