Daydreamologist:

You bet it was! I was ready to do a victory dance by the end of it.

Aaaahhhh a week is too long!!!

(And of course I love Dal Mi too. Love her to pieces) 

Honestly I was so proud of her for acting like a real adult. I mean she could've been piss and I still would understand. I just really want next week to come faster, I need more drama!

Who do you think the strange man is?

They haven't really delved into Nam Joo Hyuk's past at all. His past might just be ordinary, so we can relate to him more, but I think there's more to his past. Maybe something to do with Dal Mi's dad, or really anything else. I only think this since he is the male lead, there's probably something in his past

Daydreamologist:

You bet it was! I was ready to do a victory dance by the end of it.

Aaaahhhh a week is too long!!!

(And of course I love Dal Mi too. Love her to pieces) 

I'm so glad she reacted the way she did unlike other kdrama characters who would have been more dramatic

Maggie Shannon:

Who do you think the strange man is?

Ig we'll know next week? i wonder too

Daydreamologist:

Nah don't wish it. It's part of who you are. Embrace it. It makes you, you. The same way not crying makes me, me. 

ahaha yesss

Suckerforhappyendings:

I'm so glad she reacted the way she did unlike other kdrama characters who would have been more dramatic

She's unique. I wonder when Ji Pyeong will realise he cares about her. He does, he really does, but he doesn't know it. He doesn't feel jealous when Do San goes out with her, but he does a lot to make her happy, a bit like a fairy godmother sometimes. 

I wonder how she'll react when she finds out he's her actual pen pal?

Daydreamologist:

She's unique. I wonder when Ji Pyeong will realise he cares about her. He does, he really does, but he doesn't know it. He doesn't feel jealous when Do San goes out with her, but he does a lot to make her happy, a bit like a fairy godmother sometimes. 

I wonder how she'll react when she finds out he's her actual pen pal?

Yea he isnt solely doing it only for the grandma but he thinks so, but his smile is making my second lead syndrome kick in without him even doing anyhting

Suckerforhappyendings:

Yea he isnt solely doing it only for the grandma but he thinks so, but his smile is making my second lead syndrome kick in without him even doing anyhting

Yeah those dimples XD. 

Though I want to ship Ji Pyeong with Dal Mi, I feel like Do San suits her more. Ji Pyeong was her first love, but first loves are usually idealised. Most of the time they don't survive reality. 

Who else is waiting for them to release Gaho's Running? It's so upbeat. 

Daydreamologist:

Who else is waiting for them to release Gaho's Running? It's so upbeat. 

mee, i keep going back to the scene just to listen to that song

Daydreamologist:

Though I want to ship Ji Pyeong with Dal Mi, I feel like Do San suits her more. Ji Pyeong was her first love, but first loves are usually idealised. Most of the time they don't survive reality. 

Ji Pyeong was never her first love.  When he was following her and she said to him "I am in a bad mood so don't follow me",  he just missed his chance to really know her and be her first love. 

SDM said it herself. Her firt love is the soul who wrote letters to her to help her go through her hardship and always accompanied her since. And now she thinks NDS is that soul and she like his good looks too. HJP soul or looks were never and are never in her heart.

OneAjhussi:

Ji Pyeong was never her first love.  When he was following her and she said to him "I am in a bad mood so don't follow me",  he just missed his chance to really know her and be her first love. 

SDM said it herself. Her firt love is the soul who wrote letters to her to help her go through her hardship and always accompanied her since. And now she thinks NDS is that soul and she like his good looks too. HJP soul or looks were never and are never in her heart. 

So technically her first love doesn't even exsist. He's a mixture of Ji Pyeong (his handwriting and words), Do San (math Olympics winner record, name-bearer), and her grandmother (co-writer of aforementioned letters). I really feel sorry for her. What a mess.

Daydreamologist:

So technically her first love doesn't even exsist. He's a mixture of Ji Pyeong (his handwriting and words), Do San (math Olympics winner record, name-bearer), and her grandmother (co-writer of aforementioned letters). I really feel sorry for her. What a mess.

II also feel sorry for her that they keep on deceiving her. It is not like she could not understand. But she is a smart girl. after ep4, it is clear that she will discover the whole thing very soon.  This situation can't drag any longer.