why's is the idea that choi yuna is bi so widely popular when she's never showed interest in any men?

she's more likely to be a lesbian based on her dating history & who she's interested in.

at 2:19:52 yuna told chu sang woo that she was interested in jaeyoung's ex-girlfriend(s) but that didn't lead to anything cause at that time yuna was already in a relationship with another girl.

amina binti hafiz:

why's is the idea that choi yuna is bi so widely popular when she's never showed interest in any men?

she's more likely to be a lesbian based on her dating history & who she's interested in.

at 2:19:52 yuna told chu sang woo that she was interested in jaeyoung's ex-girlfriend(s) but that didn't lead to anything cause at that time yuna was already in a relationship with another girl.

I don't know if the subs for the movie where you watched it are different, but in the drama she very specifically tells Sangwoo she had a crush on Jaeyoung but she had a girlfriend at the time. It was the latter half of episode 7 I think, and I watched the drama on Viki. I also just looked at the timestamp you mention, and on Viki the movie also says the same as the drama did - Yuna crushed on Jaeyoung for a bit but had a gf at the time. She then keeps listing his exes, but it's not mentioned that she liked any of his exes.

She doesn't show any interest for any men around her but because she's said she liked a guy while she had a gf it's pretty solidly implied that she's perhaps bi or pan.