So I´m reading chapter 33. A bit of a setback because I just couldn´t wait for some Gu Yun /Chang Geng and ended up reading some cute fanfics and so far I´m fascinated by Gu Yun as a character. He is no flawless hero, but what a hero he is! A genius indeed but sometimes I feel like he is also like "let´s do this and hope for the best", uncertain, scared, nervous and yet he overcomes his circumstances. Also every time there are parts remembering his childhood, I just want to cry on his behalf. Not that Chang Geng had it better, by far worse probably, but still. 

My second favourite is definitely Cao Chunhua because he is just so funny and cute while at the same time a mastermind on his own. I´m really curious to see what is coming for him and I hope he doesn´t die. (spoilers allowed, I´m fine with them). 

But then I have to mention Shen Yi who is like the best friend anyone can ever have. He is so amazing and loyal. I hope he gets his happy ending. I´m so rooting for him and always feel like he is just there to suffer Gu Yun :D. 

what about you?