Hey guys,

Im not sure is it me or the k drama?

Recent k drama is  getting worse after  being on its peak  between 2010 to 2015.

First: The repetitive plot with different actors which i dont mind since i watch for kilig not the plot but the rom com of ugly girl with bad temper gets the bling bling rich hot  heir is hollywood 1990s theme .

Second : Stereotyping good looking women as Evil and Foxy. 

Third : Trends change why k drama stucks in Flower boys trend.

Forth :The sexy Actresses are not even  in consideration of K drama producers which is absurd in this industry where looks is asset and works perfectly in showbiz. C.drama and thai drama really pay attention to aesthetic glitz not like k drama the problem for me  is dubbing in cdrama and the PAD in thai drama oh and the sniff kiss  of course.

Fifth : Trying to copy American tv's police /crime drama genre which is usually a big fail for the low  production  .

Sixth :I think school drama must not  be played by actors in their 20s or 30s .

The New theme was in because its my first life which is kinda reminds me of Jane Austin' s period drama it was  cold, nobel and it was a waste for the Leads are hot AF.

So 

How to dig k drama again and not drop'em after 5 episodes?

Jeez ! Please dont take it personal  Mr/Mrs Hallyu. Im critisizing drama not y'all .

I know Asian ppl  praises flowerboys then y not praises good looking girls that is the prejudice at its finest .

About ur comments dont u think that u agree with me at least low key and unintended agree ,when i give opinion i dont mean the doers but the deeds, meaning , the content not the continent :)

@Bora

Bora:

Are you saying our actresses are all ugly? Da heck is wrong with you? Ani. I don't agree with you at all once some Western's can be worse.  It depends on the people's culture and moral values. Anyways. You talk about something you clearly have no idea of and undervalue it with your fake empathy. How am I supposed to agree with that?

Wtf is wrong w/u !!!!!

Jun ji hyun  is a goddess and many second lead  Actresses are much prettier than  the FL 

Compare between lakorn ,cdrama,western Drama and k drama ,Rarely the FL is a hot or fashionable or smart as any other drama in the world ,blame ur production not me, my fair lafy theme is over after 2nd war coz guess what women can work and can be clean and feminine unlike what k drama is trying to spread that the good  woman is the playa who has 2 boys to manipulate by kindess and naivety and that has a boycut and shabby clothes.

the poor girl fetish is the ancient eras literature or life style when the rich landlord could have any woman even if it's a peasant and get slapped by the main wife again im not against culture as long the culture's ppl still doin'it.  

Bora:

You are 'answering' things I didn't even sayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋ 아 진짴ㅋㅋㅋ

May i know how old are you? :)

Bora:

No. 

K

Have a nice day , please dont mind my posts:).