I really like the scenes with these two. Maybe it's bc I love gender-bender but I find those scenes so funny and cute and I even can't >_
Atm I'm really enjoyininh So So - Gaebong scenes, especially the one you posted gifts. I laught so hard xD
kristina303 Wrote:

I really like the scenes with these two. Maybe it's bc I love gender-bender but I find those scenes so funny and cute and I even can't >_<
Wang Soo is also such a weird character such a derp srly.
tumblr_nj7ebx2H9u1ru4mh7o6_r1_400.giftumblr_nj7ebx2H9u1ru4mh7o5_r1_400.giftumblr_nj7ebx2H9u1ru4mh7o8_r2_400.giftumblr_nj7ebx2H9u1ru4mh7o7_r1_400.gif

At first I thought her disguising as a man would only last one or two episodes but it seems they really put something into gender-bender. It also seems to me that Wang Soo is falling for 'Gaebong'? I mean for wat he is thinking is a man XD
Thats what made me looking foreward to new episodes...but I fear that when it gets serious it'll become boring...

What are are thoughts guys? ^^
That was a great scene! I didn't expect it, thinking Wang So would just get angry, but when he turned I couldn't hold in my laughter. Too good.

I also thought the gender-bending would only last an episode or two, so it's really interesting that it's still going. There are parts of this that remind me of Coffee Prince. Honestly, I'm looking forward to the conflict of Wang So falling for Shin Yool's male persona. Hopefully they take it in a comedic direction instead of a angsty one, especially since we have the main plot to occupy us.

Even with the story slowing down, I am enjoying this show immensely.
Dang I hate watching "airing" dramas and no one talking about them. I just started SOGC only on episode 4. but I would think there would be way more conversation about this since its half way over
It's really funny drama and the way he speaks is too funny :D You have to listen his accent and manner in speech to fully enjoy that scene.
His laugh is sooooo notable. It was the same in Fated to love You I thought it was just that character until this drama LOL
You and me both, KiRa!
Not to mention hearing him laugh makes me laugh too! For me, his laugh is his trademark. xD
I hope in the future, no one tries to change that part of him. 

Even though the end of the drama was kind of sad (i was always wishing for a happier ending until the end) it is still understandable that it got the way it did. Never the less it is one of my favorite dramas.