When the OST My Secret My Everything started playing at end of ep6, thats when it hit me.

Gave it 10/10 for everything, remind me of those good romcom from back in the days.

I just now watched a video that someone put together with the English words (not the official Vlending) w/scenes thru Ep. 8 and almost cried.  The scenes they chose to match the words were perfect.  

Sound awesome! Can you send me the link please? Would love to watch it. Waiting for ep9 & 10 subtitles to load.

Well, I must apologize.  It wasn't a video - it was various still shots to match the song's lyrics.  Here's the link:

Sh**ting Stars OST - My Secret, My Everything (Sondia, Vincent Blue) English lyrics - YouTube 

Kathryn_51:

Well, I must apologize.  It wasn't a video - it was various still shots to match the song's lyrics.  Here's the link:

Sh**ting Stars OST - My Secret, My Everything (Sondia, Vincent Blue) English lyrics - YouTube 

Thanks for this, I really really enjoyed the still shots, they went well with the lyrics and I actually play this song everyday since it released! 

This song kept the drama together without letting the drama fall into pieces. Loved Sondia's voice