Am I the only one waiting anxiously on the next episode? Episode 11 definitely left us on a cliff hanger!

I am too! I wait anxiously every week X_X. However, this week isn't the last episode (in case there's some confusion). It's next week  =). 

I should've waited until all 13 eps aired ㅠㅠ I can't focus on my study for the final exam.

Finally someone make a disscussion about Someday or One Day. this drama was trended on Weibo last hours, I think everyone has no chill to wait tonight episode so does I !!!

the latest episode sooooooooo frckn left us hanging!!!

sweetxsour:

I am too! I wait anxiously every week X_X. However, this week isn't the last episode (in case there's some confusion). It's next week  =). 

thank you! I have no idea why i thought there were only 12 episodes! 12 is on viki right now without subtitles but I am going to wait until they are done this time. I usually can't wait for subtitles.  But I am afraid this is going to e a sad one! grateful it is not the last one! 

Rara:

Finally someone make a disscussion about Someday or One Day. this drama was trended on Weibo last hours, I think everyone has no chill to wait tonight episode so does I !!!

the latest episode sooooooooo frckn left us hanging!!!

see ya after 12! 

Wallflower:

I should've waited until all 13 eps aired ㅠㅠ I can't focus on my study for the final exam.

Awww, I totally know what you're talking about. I can't seem to focus on anything as well. All I am thinking about is episode 12, which I will be watching tonight >.<". Hopefully, you can find a way to focus and all the best on your exam!

buchae:

thank you! I have no idea why i thought there were only 12 episodes! 12 is on viki right now without subtitles but I am going to wait until they are done this time. I usually can't wait for subtitles.  But I am afraid this is going to e a sad one! grateful it is not the last one! 

Haha, no problem! I felt like the notices on the drama's Facebook page and previews were a little confusing/misleading,  so I thought I should clarify in case people were confused like me =). I will be watching it in a few hours and I'm very nervous.  I think it's going to be another intense and emotional episode. The cast did seem kind of sad/down when I watched their Facebook live earlier. They usually do Facebook lives before and after the broadcast of each episode, and this week everyone seemed kind of sad and speechless...I think partly because the drama is ending soon and everyone will miss each other and the drama *sighs*. Anyways, let's hope episode 12 will be another good one (plot development-wise) even though it might be an emotional one ='(. I also hope the subtitles will be completed soon so you can watch it ASAP =).