I created this timeline to help myself understand the plot. Hopefully, this will be a useful reference for others as well. Right click and "Open Image in New Tab" for a larger image.

this is amazing!! thank you so much :) do you have a recommend reading order when  you first start reading this (e.g., start with the timeline on the left vs. right vs. middle?).  I realize it's a loop and things twist and turn back on themselves, but I want to try to follow this in some semblance of an order and am struggling to know where to begin once the branching perspectives and timelines start.

danickzta:

this is amazing!! thank you so much :) do you have a recommend reading order when  you first start reading this (e.g., start with the timeline on the left vs. right vs. middle?).  I realize it's a loop and things twist and turn back on themselves, but I want to try to follow this in some semblance of an order and am struggling to know where to begin once the branching perspectives and timelines start.

I would recommend reading right side, then left side then center for each year. And when it branches off read the ride section fully then the left then the center.

chUniverse:
I created this timeline to help myself understand the plot. Hopefully, this will be a useful reference for others as well. Right click and "Open Image in New Tab" for a larger image.

Beautifully made. Just one doubt. Shouldn't the yellow, orange lines loop from the right side of the timeline where it's Li Zi Wei and Huang Yu Xuan who fall?

Thanks for this. It really helped explain why burning the tape breaks the loop.

Wow, can't even imagine the effort required for this.

Wow this is amazing and so helpful! Thank you!

WOW  thank you so much for dedicating time and effort to create this!! so helpful!