Love all the OSTs so far and each of them gives me a nostalgic feel.

I love "My Song" by 5moon. It just hit me right in the feels T-T

Which one is your favourite? 

ahhh im tied between higher, shining, and you're precious! you're precious is probably the one i listen to most these days, my cheongchan <3

In order, A song for you, Shining, higher, Wherever Tomorrow and about loneliness

Higher by June(ikon) am literally addicted to it:)))

Shining, A Song for You, and You're Precious are probably my top picks!

I'm in love with Choi Hyun-Wook's voice and the nostalgic cover songs he sang in Twinkling Watermelon.  My favorites are:

Love That Can't Come True (이루어질 수 없는 사랑)

Rain and Your Story 

A Man in Yellow Shirt (노란 샤쓰의 사나이)

All the OSTs are worth listening to, but my top picks are Tomorrow by RP and Higher by JU-NE! ♡-♡

Shining, Higher, Sunset Glow, Magic Castle and Love That Can't Come True

ep 4

my fav so far is 

"a man in a yellow shirt"....

Tomorrow, About Loneliness and A Song For You ✨️❤️

the ost in this drama is unparalleled, i actually love it sm and still listen to it! tomorrow, shining, and a song for you are the best in my opinion!! and speaking of, does anyone know which song is playing whenever young eun gyeol visits the music store? for example about 20 minutes into episode 1 when he's sitting outside,, i can't seem to find it lmao

carrotjuice09:

the ost in this drama is unparalleled, i actually love it sm and still listen to it! tomorrow, shining, and a song for you are the best in my opinion!! and speaking of, does anyone know which song is playing whenever young eun gyeol visits the music store? for example about 20 minutes into episode 1 when he's sitting outside,, i can't seem to find it lmao

I'm pretty sure they say the name of the song or the artist when he comes in the shop 

What is the name of the cello soundtrack at the end of episode 15, when Eun Gyeol hugs Yi Chan who was hit by a car? I listened to the soundtrack and couldn't find it... I'm talking about the moment from 01:03:20. Please help...! Because I'm loooooove it...!

I don't think it's a song, I think it's a theme, that's why you don't find it. sometimes soundtracks include themes and sometimes they don't.