Legit this entire time I've been  feeling its someone in Yong , maybe someone of status or someone we saw but have paid very little attention too.  Then Qing started getting more screeen time and I found it suspicious. But he seemed too young to be involved in anything that happened to YM's parents and Wang Kun Wu's buddies?  If anything Wang Kun Wu looks much older than him ? but I know they want to make us think all of them are of similar age so.  Qing is a strong contender.. I have almost all my bets on him.. so If they do reveal that it's Qing I wouldn't be surprised..

Nah Kunwu fought face to face against each other couldn't be him. Anyway there's no age issue with Qing'er he could be older even than YM.

I dont mean Wang Kun Wu could be Main in White. I mean in comparison with Qing he appears older when they should probably be around similar ages in the drama.  It kinda throws me off to say Qing offed his buddies and YMs parents. As in Qing was either a teen or in his early 20s when stuff went down. 

kaysi_mochi:
s. As in Qing was either a teen or in his early 20s when stuff went down

Oh lol OK it was a bit of a "wait what" moment for me but yeah still there's no age issue, YM was at least hitting teens when his parents died. Qing looks older than YM., MIW killed WK's buddies around the time he became leader of the faceless (which was within the last 5 years)so he's not too young at all.

Today we get the answer because according to Weibo, it’ll be revealed tonight who the man in white is. Lets see if that list of predictions if it’s anyone from on there or not.

it’s qing’er

So most of us got it right!

that person that was legit looking at ears .. lol u won!