Fans are definitely doing some digging which is cool that they make him so obscure. Still think the height thing and age thing matters and I do think he may be older but he’s definitely moving to the top of the list. If it’s him, he’s literally under their noses, all day everyday and has access to all of their private info. 

MIW is a new leader of the faceless that rose to power in the last 5 years. Qing is old enough to be able to kill YM's parents and to become a new leader in the last 5 years leading up to current events. None said that the old leader of faceless was the one that killed them personally. So age isn't an issue.

Height wise they are the same. There were a few hero shots earlier so MIW looked taller. But Qing is about the same height as Yuchi,Yuchi is at shoulder height to MIW's assistant and MiW is at about shoulder height to his assistant as well.

Hair is the only thing that makes little sense. But it can only be the crew f'up.

Episode 26 Qing definitely made himself look more guilty by running after the carriage of Ah Shilun and then inexplicably all those guards were killed or wounded, except him who was conveniently just stopped with that black powder immobilization thing. So I am also leaning towards him, but keeping my options open just because we still haven't met a whole bunch of people, and there are still many unknown factors.

The hair is what gets me because MIW's hair is jet black and super long  while Qing's hair is short and brown. So that's why I'm keeping my options open. I mean, what if MIW is a chick with a voice changer? We're still in a lot of realm of possibilities in guessing.

Enigma05:
I mean, what if MIW is a chick with a voice changer?

Yeah we haven't seen his mother for a long time. now that would be hell of a twist.

That would be. 

Enigma05:

So you think he switches out wigs very quickly but what about the fact that he’s so short and the body build is a bit different? We could chuck it off as we don’t know his age or his origins. I guess we will have to see when they do the reveal because I’m leaning towards him as well, but there’s still a lot of inconsistencies.

Funny cuz I thought he looked really short in this show but in Lost You he looked really tall.  So we can guess all we want tho he’s my choice too.

That’s the part that’s fun though and then you have to think about what is his real motive and who is he? Where is he from? I wonder if they’re going to let that cat out of the bag in the last episode or before hand. But I do like the fact of how tightly they are keeping who he is a secret. Because more often than not, the real villain is known to the audience from nearly episode one. 

Ok growing list of suspects: 

1. Shen

2. Qing (getting more suspicious as time goes on)

3. Mu Yi Kuan

4. YM's father (yeah I know, a stretch)

5) LTQ (we haven’t met him yet but who’s to say it wasn’t him all along)? 

i personally have these suspects in mind:

1. shen bai lian

2. duomi, only bcs he’s sus (and someone said he was one of the casts that went to the promo for hi6, so it’s kinda sus for a supposedly guest role to go to hi6 with main casts)

anyways saw the funniest thing, someone says that man in white is yuanmo ?????

If the writers take an obvious route MIW will probably be Qinger (looking at the ears, high probabilty). If they choose the betrayal route it will probably be Shen (just because he's been suspicious). It will probably be some unknown character if it's not either. (least possible). 

Bored Kitty:

anyways saw the funniest thing, someone says that man in white is yuanmo ?????

Lol ?

Yeah that’s a weird one.

Bored Kitty:
for a supposedly guest role to go to hi6 with main casts

Don't forget he also features on the poster. He'll be main cast for at least next 4 episodes as well.