So the leader of Faceless (very GoT name btw) or I guess this series version of assassins creed, is someone who has to be older as he was already adult sized when he killed YM's parents. But still very agile.
Is it someone we've already met? They showed his female assistant's face but from what we have seen thus far, he's got a younger sounding voice. As well as a taller build. I had thought that maybe Qing'er or even Mu Yi Kuan but both would not have fit the timeline age wise and Qing'er seems too short.

Your thoughts? 

It's possible that there's more than one and it's possible that we haven't met him. For now I'd go with Qing'er. He's got a black dot on his left ear, like a hole from an earing at exactly the same place as today's man in white. There are a lot things that make no sense like hair length,age, meeting a shu for the first time ? but yeah if we met him in the crowd so far.it would have to be him.

The broche that today's guy was wearing looked vaguely familiar.

I think it might be Shen. His build matches the man in white, and he's been suspicious since the beginning.

Shen? Isn’t he a bit young? I have a radical idea that it’s maybe YM’s dad? That was the condition of the princess surviving. Shen looks younger than YM but if back then he was adult sized then ??‍♀️. But at the same time we never saw him personally kill YM’s parents. It was assassin’s creed on horses that did so he could have been still a kid. They did mention he was known as the terrible boy or something; like a kid sociopath. 

We dont know much about Shen to able to tell his age. He also has a obsession with face masks too lol. His background and family situation is unknown. And he seems to know yanle language too. And he is missing on some important events too.

We do know that he's a player and he likes older women. But at the same time if you think about it, we don't know a lot of the people working there backgrounds. So, so far our guesses are (in no particular order):

1. Shen

2. Qing

3. Mu Yi Kuan

4. YM's father (yeah I know, a stretch)

And this is from people we've met so far. We still haven't met a whole bunch. 

Well as far as I can see, Shen is too tall, too skinny and his ears are wrong. 

After today's episode I m sure it's Qinger. 

Drama lover:

After today's episode I m sure it's Qinger. 

Yeah.

See I kind of want to think it’s him too, but his hair is too short, he’s too short and his hair is a different color so unless he wears a wig that he can just whip off and whip on again I don’t know there’s just a few inconsistencies here and there. So let’s lean towards him, but think of other possibilities too.

Oh, and what about the third suitor of YCH? He’s tall. He’s been around the finer things anything‘s possible right?

Hair was throwing me off a little, but we see it's tied up god knows what knot can be made. MiW is about the same height as Ah Shu so not that tall. The new guy's ears have different shape. There's a good shot of their right ears and they are different. 

Anyway they practically pointed at Qing circumstantially, doubt they are going to throw some tricky spanner in the works now. But let's see.

Enigma05:

See I kind of want to think it’s him too, but his hair is too short, he’s too short and his hair is a different color so unless he wears a wig that he can just whip off and whip on again I don’t know there’s just a few inconsistencies here and there. So let’s lean towards him, but think of other possibilities too.

Oh, and what about the third suitor of YCH? He’s tall. He’s been around the finer things anything‘s possible right?

Then according to that it's not even possible for Prince doumi to be man in white too becos his hairs were also in braids n different color. Whoever he is, must be changing his whole attire n look obviously for not getting caught. 

ears of Qinger & MiW

So you think he switches out wigs very quickly but what about the fact that he’s so short and the body build is a bit different? We could chuck it off as we don’t know his age or his origins. I guess we will have to see when they do the reveal because I’m leaning towards him as well, but there’s still a lot of inconsistencies.

Enigma05:

So you think he switches out wigs very quickly but what about the fact that he’s so short and the body build is a bit different? We could chuck it off as we don’t know his age or his origins. I guess we will have to see when they do the reveal because I’m leaning towards him as well, but there’s still a lot of inconsistencies.

There's not whole lot of difference in hair length.

Maybe scenes were shot at different times? Or if it's wigs then just 2 different wigs on the set one for Qing one for MiW. But in E26 his hair look about right.  Anyway, their ears match exactly.