Season 2 was produced due to the success of Season 1, which was well-received by audiences and critics alike. However, Season 2 has been met with widespread disappointment and criticism from fans and reviewers alike, who have found fault with various aspects of the show.

making compensation to this by introducing Season 3. 😅😅😅

season 3 We can expect:

1.)Bearable 2ml interaction with Main leads..

2.)more focused on ML and FL screen interaction.

3.)trending or well known actors and actress will act in S3 

4.)fan service some good kiss scenes for exampe (destined with you type kiss scenes) 

• No love triangle 
  • Healthy relationship between leads 
  • Engaging story line
  • I want to see lee jun ha (Moving) as a lead actor 😅

well well well, this season 3 gonna be about ML, not FL which completely ruin the trandition of women passing super strength 

I want to see Cho Byeong Kyu as ML 

This might be controversial, but I personally like the idea that Season 3/ the future spinoff will be about boy has superpowers. I mean, if they are going to do another spinoff, it would be too repetitive to have a female being strong again, I think they've milked it out for long enough. 

Their family is definitely matriarchal, and it seems like the males in the family don't really have a place, so I hope that Season 3, the males and females in the family will be written to be more equally valued and have the balance. In Strong Girl Nam Soon, the mother-daughter relationships are really well written, so I hope that there  will be a really sweet mother-son relationship in the new spinoff too.

As to how I would like season 3 to be like, is that I hope they take inspiration from superhero movies like spider-man, where they tackle topics around the theme of teenage boys going through loss, grief, expectations and responsibility ('with great power comes great responsibility' lol). And I think for males, they have less guidance over that than most females (because they tend to open up less). I think it would be really cool to see the future spinoff being about the ML transforming from a boy to a man.

Idk why, but I got this feeling where the ML in the future spinoff will actually not like his powers. I feel like he would feel isolated and not understood since he is the only boy with powers. He might feel lots of pressure and just want to live a normal life, but maybe somehow finds purpose in his life after he meets an inspiring woman 👀

I actually have so much to say about this and as you can tell. I find this really interesting and I'm pretty excited to see what would happen when a strong male is born into a world of strong females (at least his family wise) I just really hope they take the time to write this and actually make it happen, and hopefully it has a better story plot and ending than Strong Girl Nam Soon!! 

N a y a N:
  • No love triangle 
  • Engaging story line
  • I want see lee jun ha (Moving) as a lead actor ?

I got a giggle out of the "No love triangle" not gonna say it never happens but that's rare in Kdrama land. :)

N a y a N:
  • No love triangle 
  • Engaging story line
  • I want to see lee jun ha (Moving) as a lead actor 😅

I also see Moving guy being picked as led actor... idk why.

After disappointing us with S2 how can they make S3? I'm not too fond of it.