It would be extremely helpful because for now I need to kind of remember what I already saw when I check some actor profile, with different icons it would be much, much easier. Now, if I am not wrong, it's the same for everything.  I sometimes want to watch something with that one specific actor and when I go to his/her profile I need to remember what I already saw.

If suggestion like this already exist or if it's possible to change those icons please let me know then I'll delete this post ;)

37votes

I’m voting for this because I’d like to see this, plus a change in the icons for “Dropped” and “Completed.” Two very different scenarios but they look exactly the same on the list. I would like a different symbol used for each thing. 

Popcxqueen:

I’m voting for this because I’d like to see this, plus a change in the icons for “Dropped” and “Completed.” Two very different scenarios but they look exactly the same on the list. I would like a different symbol used for each thing. 

Oh  I forgot about this but I completely  agree with you. If I drop something I rather don't want to remember it's name anymore now we don't have choice. And yes dropped and completed are a whole different cases.

Thank you for voting :)

What  available now is the pen icon ( in watchlist) and  plus/add icon (not in watchlist,) this is what it looks like.

Need to change it for user convenience

There should be different icons for drama status (currently watching , completed, plan to watch, on hold, dropped, not interested, not in watchlist, rewatch) so that you don't have to open it again and again to see what is the status of that particular drama in your watch list/activity. Whenever you go through any drama in the site.

ASTER:

What  available now is the pen icon ( in watchlist) and  plus/add icon (not in watchlist,) this is what it looks like.

Need to change it for user convenience

There should be different icons for drama status (currently watching , completed, plan to watch, on hold, dropped, not interested, not in watchlist, rewatch) so that you don't have to open it again and again to see what is the status of that particular drama in your watch list/activity. Whenever you go through any drama in the site.

I very much agree. Same for the other titles (movies, specials, shows ect). Each status should have their icon and color. 

My anime list has this.  İts nice to have..

İ don't care about rewatch.  

Simple Completed : blue , watching: green  would be appreciated.

bhe0:

My anime list has this.  İts nice to have..

And I was wondering why I cannot find any anime here. Now I know :D  

Yes, it would be nice to have it here too. Hopefully this discusss will reach the creators of this page and they will add this. 

I hope more people will vote for this 

Commenting again to keep it moving ….

emmagucci:

I hope more people will vote for this 

Me too, honestly I think that it would be good thing for a lot of people here. It would be nice if they would vote for it :)