We get notified for replies to our comments. But I wish we can have an option to subscribe to comments on a particular show so we can interact with new commenters even if we had finished watching that show and they didn't reply (or we don't have a comment posted) for that show. Similar to the a topic in the forum where one can opt to subscribe even if he didn't make a post though that would be subscribing to all the comments and not just a specific thread. 

9votes

Me too want, similar to this, a bit variation though,

Earlier I thought, by following someone would give me  information about which all threads so and so to be followed person participates, but I found out , so is not the case.

@jazme, w.r.t. your query,

We do have that option in forum games, on the top at right hand side corner, there is this ‘eye’ shape icon, if u click on it, you get to subscribe to that thread, even if you do not comment.

i didn't find this useful

it would be hectic and disturbing. If you get every single notification for comment on drama page. I will not subscribe to it. Sometimes people express their feelings not only through paragraphs/sentences but also through exclamations, emojis or 1-2 words. Which I will not go to see again and again. until it was not a reply of my own comment.

ex. lol, T_T ,  Same !!! , no i just hope , agree , Loveeee Ep 26 ? , IM DEADDDD XDD, wow, kisses  etc....

I don't think anyone would want to engage with such ☝ new comments.

Such notifications will only serve as a reminder to look back drama.