Wondering if we could better serve the community by not allowing articles on celebrities' private lives or legal struggles, as it seems to create more incivility among users feeling their favorites actors/actresses are being attacked.  We should come together and foster good intentions by our shared love for the work they do rather than attack each other over their private lives.  Just a thought...

13votes

Sometimes I feel frustrated the front page and trending are so dominated by manufactured Korean celebrity "news" not much else gets a look in, but then when I think about it some more I'm glad I don't have to see that sort of thing about the dramas and actors I care about.

So I'm agreeing with you. I'd also love to be able to opt-out of "news" and trending (I use custom lists a lot) altogether or for certain categories. Just a waste of bandwidth to send thumbnails for things I have zero to negative interest in.

You've written yours so positively and mine is grumpy. Everyone, go back and reread ivybis' please :)