The amount of rewatches should be reflected somewhere; for example in your total watching time.

(sorry for making my last thread about  this in the wrong section btw)

78votes

You can put 100 billion days on your total drama watch duration if that helps increase your ego. There are so many more valuable things that this site can do with before this should be implemented.  

I think being able to change the status to 'rewatching' should be implemented too?? If possible. I can't seem to find it anywhere? So it'd be a pain to remember which episode you're up to in a rewatch if it has 50+ episodes

Hessa Volunteer Staff

The duration should be counted, but not an increase in the number if drama/movie.

bannie:

You can put 100 billion days on your total drama watch duration if that helps increase your ego. There are so many more valuable things that this site can do with before this should be implemented.  

so what? what are the statics (and the re-watched option) for then? i mean if there are 'so many more valuable things that this site can do' why did they even add the statics and the re-watched option as it wont even be correct?

This is the feature I have wanted the most for years. I got excited but then realised it wasn't any different than me counting myself. As someone who rewatches dramas all the times, it is truly needed for me to keep track of my watching hours. 

Hessa Volunteer Staff
 dearnadallas:

This is the feature I have wanted the most for years. I got excited but then realised it wasn't any different than me counting myself. As someone who rewatches dramas all the times, it is truly needed for me to keep track of my watching hours. 

Don't worry. I think this is just a bug. We should report it to the admin.

sugaryday:

I think being able to change the status to 'rewatching' should be implemented too?? If possible. I can't seem to find it anywhere? So it'd be a pain to remember which episode you're up to in a rewatch if it has 50+ episodes

This, on the other hand, can be considered a suggestion.

Hessa:

Don't worry. I think this is just a bug. We should report it to the admin.

Is this a bug or?

Hessa Volunteer Staff

Not sure, really. Sometimes, I think it is a bug, and sometimes admins make look like it is not a bug.

Ceki:

Is this a bug or?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Hessa:

Not sure, really. Sometimes, I think it is a bug, and sometimes admins make look like it is not a bug.

momentarily, it's not a bug. if I'm not wrong they are working on how to improve this feature based on everyone's suggestions. :D