Webdramas should not count...

This discussion has been closed.

As a avid user of all thing MDL, I have come to the realization that there is a great issue going on that many people have not noticed.

In the long history of man kind, the people have longed for entertainment that suited their needs. From dancing around fire, to watching people dance around fire on TV, we as a civilization have strived for perfection. But along the way we have created a mistake.

When a man watches their show of a person dancing around a fire, they know they are in for the long haul, they want to see the dancer dance around the fire saying lines like "look out theres a truck thats about to hit you and give you an amnesia plot for 5 episodes" and you know this will take a long while, around 45-hour 20 each. 

But now kids are getting lazy, and pushing those long episodes into 5 minutes.

im completely losing my desire to continue this joke but i shall continue cuz some idiots from drama addicts are still reading this so i shall continue on

When you look at your profile after wasting 16+ hours of your life on a show you can feel proud seeing that episode counter boost up by 16, but now... now... now you can just watch a 5 min drama and act like you are one of the greates by boosting your watched eps without going through the pains that is a normal drama.

I believe that webdramas should not count for the total episodes watched metric, but create a new one called "i have no attention span".

This will show who are the actual drama watchers and who are just kids.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk

4votes

Do you watch dramas for entertainment or to boost your mdl profile? -.-

People watch webdramas because they have no time or the story is interesting, not to boost ep count. I do that when I want to focus on my studies during exam periods though personally, I prefer 1hr eps as the story and the characters are written better in longer dramas.

Dear mr/mrs Valarie,

I appreciate you’re reply to my topic of discussion, we here at SFan Co. are hear to respond to your concerns. 

Firstly i would like to start off by replying to this specific sentence “do you watch dramas for entertainment or to boost your MDL profile -.-“

Thank you for this comment, we are here for both. We want to watch deep and breathtaking hour long dramas while also showing all these losers how much of a no life We are. Also we are a little confused about your use of that question since a qquick searxh of yout profile indicate you are currently watching 75!!!!!! Shows. If anything it sounds like you are the one trying to boost your profile. Pick like 10 shows max, 75 is just cheating. 

I will now respond to that fat of a paragraph. I have spoken to many people, and each and everyone who have watched a webdrama have stated that they watch it to boost their episode counts. “You cant catch me if i watch 5 min eps ya fkn loser. Also i’m a mod so i can do whatever i want” - azy, is one example, direct quote. People who choose to spend 5 minutes per ep on a drama are not on the same level as us elite drama watchers, and they should not be counted as such. 

Thank you

Good morning.  In less than an hour, drama addicts from discord will join forum posters from around the world.  We are launching the largest revolution in the history of MDL.

MDL -- that acronym should have a new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.

We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps its fate that today is the release day of Ep 6 of Vagabond, and drama watchers will once again be tested in their viewing habits.  Do they choose Suzy, Netflix, and snacks -- or do they waste away on youtube webdramas?

We are fighting for our beloved actors and actresses, to stay employed.

And should we win today, our drama rankings will no longer be rigged by those who abuse our freedoms, but will represent our common interests in creating a healthier kdrama future for us all.

"We will not abide moderator abuse!"

"We will not silence our voices!"

"We're going to keep posting!"

"We're going to change the rules!"

Today, we commemorate Sfan day!

Thank you

Thank you commander Fzero. 

Today begins our day of rekoning. Where we the people of the dramaverse, no longer are held down by those who choose to watch inferior forms of dramas yet believe they are one of us. 

No longer will they use 5 minute episodes to lie to the people saying they are addicts. No longer will their lies poison us. 

Together, we the people, will rise up and be oppressed no longer. 

Long live SFan day

Made me lol. Thread closed. We will keep the suggestion under consideration. 

Skye-N-Rain locked this Oct 5, 2019 11:56 pm