it'd be nice if the spoiler tag was leveled, so like; Mild, Moderate, or Severe or something for both the comment sections and the feeds.. 

for dramas like Extraordinary You that are adapted from webtoons, or dramas that are remakes it's hard to tell what the spoiler might be... like are they just pictures? are they a picture that gives away a plot twist? are they webtoon/original drama spoilers? are they theories based on facts or are they just speculations? ;)

17votes

Interesting idea to have the spoiler tag be leveled.   I like the Mild, Moderate, Severe.   I am so anti-spoiler that i never read anything blocked out as a spoiler comment, but I might if it was mild.   < Ha Ha!

Voted

Yeah can't tell if it'd be spoilers for the middle of the drama or ending-type of spoilers. Back when The Smile Has Left Me Eyes was airing some people talked about the original j-drama endings with spoiler tags and it kinda ruined it for some people? 

It’s a good idea  

My question is who decides what the degree of spoiler is? I’ve seen people who don’t want to see any kind of pic. The drama for others is ruined if they find out the couple held hands or wore a certain dress. I’m close to impervious where spoilers are concerned.  There is a wide gamut of what people might consider mild, moderate and severe spoilers.

Instead of a MMS spoiler tags maybe a Screenshot tag, plot reveal tag, recap or rant tag?  

But @XingBack, the most important tag would be the WDH tag so that I never miss a pic. ;)