We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

i did report all comments that i saw of them. idk of there is more but whenever i saw their comment i reported it.

i did multiple times, wherever i saw their comments its been like 5-6 reports yet her acc is still there

i think you don't understand me they are not asian race they are white

their identity isn't asian they are coming from europe

kangyoo:

i think you don't understand me they are not asian race they are white

kangyoo:

their identity isn't asian they are coming from europe

I don't know whether to laugh at the absurdity of your stubbornness or be angered by your audacity. Despite numerous people providing clear facts to explain things to you, you still refuse to understand. It almost seems as if you're deliberately ignoring the truth just to irritate others, perhaps because you find some enjoyment in it, given your past behavior. You seem to be idle, with an empty mind. It's time to learn how to make good use of your resources. There’s something called the internet, which can be utilized for research—if your mind isn’t aware, let me enlighten you. Don’t misuse it by spreading discrimination or negativity, and avoid jumping to conclusions with your empty-headed assumptions. It’s akin to presenting black letters to an illiterate person; they will remain meaningless unless you choose to open your mind.

ASTER:

I don't know whether to laugh at the absurdity of your stubbornness or be angered by your audacity. Despite numerous people providing clear facts to explain things to you, you still refuse to understand. It almost seems as if you're deliberately ignoring the truth just to irritate others, perhaps because you find some enjoyment in it, given your past behavior. You seem to be idle, with an empty mind. It's time to learn how to make good use of your resources. There’s something called the internet, which can be utilized for research—if your mind isn’t aware, let me enlighten you. Don’t misuse it by spreading discrimination or negativity, and avoid jumping to conclusions with your empty-headed assumptions. It’s akin to presenting black letters to an illiterate person; they will remain meaningless unless you choose to open your mind.

i think i understand what they are trying to say but they are heavily wrong. the term "asian" isn't only for people apart of the mongoloid race but all people that are in asia, linked to asia, or belongs to the asian culture. "asian" isn't  a race it's an identity. also, "indians" means a lot of things. south indians, north indians, northeast indians etc. are all different. india is a pretty much diverse country with different people who belongs to the mongoloid, caucasoid, negroid races. south and north indians being apart of the caucasoid race does not make them white. they are asian. and they always will be culturally and identically asian.

@hoolwy  

@ kangyoo 

I completely understand the nuances of the discussion, but I believe in adhering to official classifications. Officially, India is part of Asia, and therefore, everyone living in India is considered Asian, regardless of their origins. The focus on race in this context is not only unnecessary but also disturbing, as it borders on discrimination. This platform isn’t the right place for such discussions on race or to lecture on international relations and the origins of inhabitants. If someone has genuine curiosity or doubts, they should open a separate thread to explore those topics more appropriately.

ASTER:

@hoolwy  

@ kangyoo 

I completely understand the nuances of the discussion, but I believe in adhering to official classifications. Officially, India is part of Asia, and therefore, everyone living in India is considered Asian, regardless of their origins. The focus on race in this context is not only unnecessary but also disturbing, as it borders on discrimination. This platform isn’t the right place for such discussions on race or to lecture on international relations and the origins of inhabitants. If someone has genuine curiosity or doubts, they should open a separate thread to explore those topics more appropriately.

for real. i don't understand what's the matter to just say "indians aren't asians" randomly that is completely unrelated to race. like, "asian dramas" means dramas that are made in a country that is in the continent asia, it's not even about race, discussion must be over but no, they start weird arguments that has no point out of nowhere

This person doesn't deserve your time and energy. I've just seen their comment calling an actress w****e.    A very toxic person. Better to be ignored. 

hoolwy:
"asian dramas" means dramas that are made in a country that is in the continent asia, it's not even about race,

just highlighting it

Clarke:

This person doesn't deserve your time and energy. I've just seen their comment calling an actress w****e.    A very toxic person. Better to be ignored. 

seo yeaji, right?

hoolwy:

seo yeaji, right?

I just checked that actress' profile out after you mentioned about it. You are very likely right about your hunch about the real identity of this user. There should be an IP block or else they may set up another account. 

i'll dm about what i know