I use letterboxd for Indian movies... Problem solved! 

indians are not asians..

kangyoo:

indians are not asians..

The U.S. Census Bureau must adhere to the 1997 Office of Management and Budget (OMB) standards on race and ethnicity which guide the Census Bureau in classifying written responses to the race question:

Asian – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian subcontinent including, for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand, and Vietnam.

kangyoo:

indians are not asians..

What?! They most certainly are. They’re not East Asian like the countries that are represented here but they’re definitely Asian. 

kangyoo:

indians are not asians..

the joke was good LOL

Geographically, India is located in South Asia, and Indians are therefore considered Asians. However, in some contexts, especially in Western countries, "Asian" is often used to refer specifically to people from East Asia (like China, Japan, Korea, etc.). This narrower usage can lead to confusion or the belief that Indians are not Asians.

The statement might be attempting to distinguish Indians from the East Asian identity often associated with the term "Asian" in certain contexts. However, it's important to recognize that Asia is a vast continent with diverse cultures, ethnicities, and regions, and Indians are indeed part of the Asian continent.

Asia is commonly divided into several regions based on geographical, cultural, and historical factors. The exact number of regions can vary depending on the classification system used, but a common division is into six main regions:

1. East Asia: Includes China, Japan, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea, and Taiwan.

2. Southeast Asia: Includes countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar (Burma), Brunei, and East Timor.

3. South Asia: Includes India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, and the Maldives.

4. Central Asia: Includes Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.

5. West Asia (also known as the Middle East): Includes countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Turkey, and the Gulf States (such as the UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Oman). Sometimes Cyprus is also included in this region.

6. North Asia: Generally refers to the Asian part of Russia, including Siberia.

These divisions are based on various factors such as geography, culture, history, and sometimes politics.

Do research before saying anything, nowadays it is the age of internet through which you can get information easily.

Why do people have wrong information about India? ??LOL

LOL i didn't mean geographically i meant racially

kangyoo:

If you read what everybody has written, you will clearly find out Indians are Asians racially. Some uneducated people think only Eastern Asian countries are Asians, but it's wrong. And Indians themselves say they are Asians. Who are we to say they aren't?!  I think you should apologize to them for your senseless, biased and subjective opinion.

kangyoo:

Denying something's identity is an insult to that.  

Initially, I dismissed your words as mere ignorance and laughed them off. But now, I see that your ignorance is deliberate.

i hate that bitch so much omg she shits on all actresses calls other dramas disgusting and overrated now she is uneducated too?? funny thing is she calls others uneducated??

hoolwy:

i hate that bitch so much omg she shits on all actresses calls other dramas disgusting and overrated now she is uneducated too?? funny thing is she calls others uneducated??

If you can't express your thoughts without using offensive terms, better refrain from commenting. 

dear god why r people on MDL defending any creature.. that girl literally called han hyo joo racial slurs she can't reclaim, she literally calles xu meng jie a toy in a disgusting way, she shared edit pics of seo yeaji, and you know why? Just because of ships. idc who they are if that's just an argument but she is taking it too far she deserves it.

hoolwy:

dear god why r people on MDL defending any creature.. that girl literally called han hyo joo racial slurs she can't reclaim, she literally calles xu meng jie a toy in a disgusting way, she shared edit pics of seo yeaji, and you know why? Just because of ships. idc who they are if that's just an argument but she is taking it too far she deserves it.

Are you mistaking them with someone else? That user seems to have registered this site yesterday.  Too much free time on their hands I guess. 

no i am not, i know them just not personally. they had several accounts before and i have talked to them in groupchats. they used to tell me to off myself, were joining anti groups of certain celebrities, it's shipping culture you know, they have done horrible things. they called most people's relatives p...., and everyone in general racial slurs, h*mophobic slurs, and more that i can't write there.

they are new in MDL except she had one account before. she didn't have any stats etc. they were just messaging me horrible things

hoolwy:

no i am not, i know them just not personally. they had several accounts before and i have talked to them in groupchats. they used to tell me to off myself, were joining anti groups of certain celebrities, it's shipping culture you know, they have done horrible things. they called most people's relatives p...., and everyone in general racial slurs, h*mophobic slurs, and more that i can't write there.

Have you been reporting all of their comments? If not, it’s a good idea. And if you know they have several accounts, make note of those as well.