ASTER:
And which country is carrying its culture completely

It's not about the people of a country. It's not about modernization either. But more towards the cultural values portrayed in a drama/movie. Then you will understand why there are such maniacs for Japan culture, Korean culture and all. These cultural aspects can't be imitate or reproduce by others and they are unique. These are the main attraction of watching Asian dramas in the first place. You rarely get these in Turkish drama/movie though. The only movie I think had a bit of that aspect from Turkey is Siccin...and that's probably for giving the eerie vibe only. If not, they wouldn't have injected that element.

ASTER:
What I mean to say is that i welcome  to content from any country.

I guess MDL is not equivalent to streaming service or illegal streaming site where you can list down available shows for you to watch from every single part of the world.

MDL contains things you couldn't watch also. Do an advance search for 1 country of your choice that's available in MDL and set the date before year 2000...see how many shows you won't be able to find/watch.

My point is people tend to forget that there are real people who actually learned/heard/watched about these shows first before they added them into MDL. In the case of a lesser known country, like Vietnam for example, we need these kind of people who knows Vietnam industry inside out and not just people who know some titles from Netflix. This is actually the main concern of adding a new country to MDL in my opinion.

That's why I said previously adding India "could be" more practical than Vietnam at this moment even though Vietnam has more votes.

TimiZero:
Then you will understand why there are such maniacs for Japan culture, Korean culture and all.

What is the basis for adding Asian countries? Asian culture or being in the Asian continent. (geographical)  ?

answer : Asian Continent (geographical)

To be honest, it is not about culture at all, whatever artists and industries do automatically becomes culture. Example-Clothing/hair Fashion

You call horror movies a culture. very strange

What culture did Turkey adopt that is no longer there? It is difficult for me to explain and understand why you are not happy. But as far as I know it is a Muslim country and I saw a little bit of their culture in movies/dramas. Which is somewhat similar to South Asian and West Asian culture and I like it.

TimiZero:
where you can list down available shows for you to watch from every single part of the world.

Not now, but if it wants to become global in the future, then what's the problem?

TimiZero:
see how many shows you won't be able to find/watch.

Including a country does not mean that if there are 100 contents from that country then I have to see 100 out of 100 contents. MDL is an informational site that shares drama/movie information in one place. So that a person can choose some good drama/movie of his choice.

TimiZero:
My point is people tend to forget that there are real people who actually learned/heard/watched about these shows first before they added them into MDL. In the case of a lesser known country, like Vietnam for example, we need these kind of people who knows Vietnam industry inside out and not just people who know some titles from Netflix. This is actually the main concern of adding a new country to MDL in my opinion.

agreed 

they need Volunteer/admin/moderator from particular country.

hoping for best 

ASTER:
What is the basis for adding Asian countries? Asian culture or being in the Asian continent. (geographical)  ?

answer : Asian Continent (geographical)

It's not only the geo-location...do you realize Russia is next to Japan? and Alaska (America) next to Russia?

It's the decision Turkey made not to place themselves among Asian nations. They could have joined Asia long long time ago if they wanted to but they didn't. 

This is actually due to their administration city that is located in Istanbul which was a Europe city and obviously is more closer to Europe. Most lands of Turkey is in Asia continent "geographically" but that is not how it work.

Israel is another country that's geographically in Asia continent but they have to pull out due to political reason. Therefore for those who don't realize it yet, Israel is yet another country besides Turkey people always confused as Asian.

ASTER:
To be honest, it is not about culture at all, whatever artists and industries do automatically becomes culture. Example-Clothing/hair Fashion

I was not talking about fashion...it's the mentality portrayed and wannabe-ness if that makes any sense. 

ASTER:
But as far as I know it is a Muslim country and I saw a little bit of their culture in movies/dramas.

In that case it's good if you can see even a little of their culture in their dramas. That was what I'm talking about.

ASTER:
It is difficult for me to explain and understand why you are not happy.

No you got me wrong! I only wasn't happy when people prioritize Turkey over several other deserved Asian countries. As i said before Turkey could be added only after ALL Asian Countries have been added to this site, provided that Admin is willing to do so. 

ASTER:
Including a country does not mean that if there are 100 contents from that country then I have to see 100 out of 100 contents.

I guess I didn't phrase my sentence well in the previous post. I didn't ask you to watch all shows of any country, so I'm sorry if it was confusing you. Look at example below:

DATABASE Model1: All countries included but not complete. Some countries even have as little as 10 titles.

DATABASE Model2: Only 3 countries involved but complete. Almost all titles from the 3 countries are available.

The one you see on IMDB or streaming service is the exact of Model1. They are more DIVERSE but entries for each country are far from complete. Many people want MDL to be like this I believe. Having more countries as long as they can fulfill their watching list. They don't care if the database is complete or not.

However MDL is striving to become Model2. Admin wants to complete the ITEM of the existing countries first before adding a new one. So you will have limited countries but at the same time they assure you will have almost every titles/entries from these countries.

Source: I read Admin wrote about this somewhere sometime ago (probably on MDL feed) 

Sorry for the long post above. It looks OFFTOPIC but I was just replying for the confusing part of the previous post due to my sentence wasn't comprehensible enough. 

I already sated my stand on India so I won't be in this thread anymore. Good bye and good luck India!

I would like not only the reel protagonist but also the real protagonist to be recognized here.  You all must have heard that India is playing the final of the Cricket World Cup 2023 today.  after India have won 10 games in a row in World Cup 2023.

I would like to have Indian movies on mdl. I have watched Bollywood and South Indian movies so far. But I would like to discover more movies from other states of India. And to have similar platform as mdl to express my thoughts on movies. 

Today I rewatched Jab We Met. And just thought mdl should add Indian content. Atleast they should add movies.

I was pleasantly surprised Rashmika Mandanna presented an award at Crunchyroll Anime Awards. She is super pretty and elegant. It's like my two fandoms collided, lol. Bollywood and Japan ^^ 

love to see this soon....