First of all - I love this site! Thank you so much for the hard work put into maintaining it.

I would love to be able to see the shows I watched in the order that I watched them. We're able to put the date that we completed the show - so would it be possible to add that as a sorting criteria in our Watchlist? That way we can click on "date watched" and see the chronological order we watched them?

Thanks! Keep up the good work! :) 

46votes

Oh, this is another suggestion with the same idea as the second one here:

Three suggestions, related to watch lists...

It is a great idea!

Ton Di:

First of all - I love this site! Thank you so much for the hard work put into maintaining it.

I would love to be able to see the shows I watched in the order that I watched them. We're able to put the date that we completed the show - so would it be possible to add that as a sorting criteria in our Watchlist? That way we can click on "date watched" and see the chronological order we watched them?

Thanks! Keep up the good work! :) 

If you download the app, you can see the list by the date/month you completed them.

App?  There's an app?  I only knew about the website!

By the way, I love this idea.  I rewatch my favorites and would love to be able to refresh my memory on some of these.  Like how many times have I actually (re)watched  (and when?) The Untamed, Eternal Love and Ashes of Love?  I don't even know!

mbmclawhten:

App?  There's an app?  I only knew about the website!

By the way, I love this idea.  I rewatch my favorites and would love to be able to refresh my memory on some of these.  Like how many times have I actually (re)watched  (and when?) The Untamed, Eternal Love and Ashes of Love?  I don't even know!

Oh there's an app!

If you go to the advance tab on any drama you watched/are watching, you can add no. of times you've watched the show, the priority for the show, the rewatch value. But there's no separate 'rewatch' button. Also, I don't think you can add dates to the rewatched times. 

I'm pretty sure this function already exists in the advanced settings you can mark the days that you watched the drama.

Do you have a link to the page?  I'm not sure where advanced settings are.

Jadaine:

I'm pretty sure this function already exists in the advanced settings you can mark the days that you watched the drama.

Yes that's true. However we cannot sort them by the date .

I see now where you are talking about.  You can put in the start and finish date, add number of times rewatched, and other rewatch values.  However, I'll have to play with it to figure out what you can and cannot do with the inputs and view options inside the individual show page and the global pages.

Yeah, you can put the date you watched it in the "advanced" part, but you can't sort it by date watched in your Watchlist. I was hoping to see the list of shows I've watched in the order I watched them. I'd love to be able to sort by date watched. 

True.  You also can't record more than one set of dates.   Although there is kind of a history feature.  I move stuff around on my lists all the time, so not actually accurate.  But, it does give you a start, so it is some help.

A history feature? What's that? Where can I find it? Thanks! 

On the show's page you will see a button (actually two buttons - the little one just to the right with an image of 3 bullets allows you to add the show to one or more of your custom lists) below the show's picture that says +Add to List.  If you click it open you change the status to Currently watching, Completed, Plan to watch, On-hold, Dropped or Not interested.  You can change the number of episodes watched, rate the show or leave notes.  

On the left of that same General box you change to the Advanced screen or view History.  

Many things you do in this part of the application will change your watchlist.  

I hope this helps.  Maybe we should ask MDL to work on a user guide?