Arrange my watchlist by country name..and by movie and drama.. it's a mess with all drama and movie together...

0votes

It's already possible to rearrange the watchlist according to country, type of show, year of release etc., you just need to click on the words "country", "type", "year" etc. in the blue upper bar...

The default arrangement is the alphabetical order, but you can pick and combine different arrangements, e.g. choose first "type" then "country" and all of your shows will be divided first by country and then within the same country shows will be divided into dramas - drama specials - movies - TV shows.

Maybe you are talking about the search option...I know search option have a feature like this..but I want to apply it to my watchlist too..Like I completed so many movies and dramas from different countries...they listed them all together...so it's kinda mess...if it's arranged by the country.. Then we would be able to see from which country and how much drama and movie we watched...and we can Pick drama or movie from our 'plan to watch' list by country...

There's already a feature like that.

No no, I'm talking about the watchlist, I thought that you only wanted to have them separated within the list. Sorry for the misunderstanding! I got it now, you meant to have the option to see only the Korean ones or only the Thai ones and the statistics about that country only, right?  

lucy_lu:

No no, I'm talking about the watchlist, I thought that you only wanted to have them separated within the list. Sorry for the misunderstanding! I got it now, you meant to have the option to see only the Korean ones or only the Thai ones and the statistics about that country only, right?  

Yes, you are right..but there isn't a feature in my watchlist...I don't use the app I use the web page..is there have a feature like this I can't find it..

Mon:

There's already a feature like that.

Can you explain where and how..I can't find...

Raileyana, there's a feature to sort each of the lists in your watchlist according to the categories lucy_lu mentioned, but it doesn't hide the items you don't want to see. 

If, for example, you wanted to sort your completed list by country and type (drama, movie, specials), you would scroll down to your completed list, click on the word "Type" in the header to sort your watched list by type, and then click on the word "Country" in the header to further sort the list by country. 

AH :

Raileyana, there's a feature to sort each of the lists in your watchlist according to the categories lucy_lu mentioned, but it doesn't hide the items you don't want to see. 

If, for example, you wanted to sort your completed list by country and type (drama, movie, specials), you would scroll down to your completed list, click on the word "Type" in the header to sort your watched list by type, and then click on the word "Country" in the header to further sort the list by country. 

But I dont even have the feature "type"...that you have...Maybe you have it because you are VIP member...I am not a VIP member...how can I get it without VIP membership....

I'm just a member and i'm able to sort by Country, Year, Type, Score and Progress when you MAXIMISE yr window.

You probably cannot see it because your window is minimised.

AnastasiaWun:

I'm just a member and i'm able to sort by Country, Year, Type, Score and Progress when you MAXIMISE yr window.

You probably cannot see it because your window is minimised.

Woa..Thanks...I get it..thaugh this is not what I meant...but it's kinda similar..

hmmm, the sorting is already set to primarily sort Title by default with a secondary sort feature of viewer's choice.. I doubt this app can be set to add more sorting option like a pivotal table to first sort by country, and then by type (movie/drama), and then Year...