CAN WE HAVE A DIARY IN ARE PROFILE SECTION WITH THE OPTION OF PUBLIC/PRIVATE AND THE ALL THE FEATURE WHICH MS-WORD PROVIDE TO PLAY WITH TEXT?

whatever we want to call it a personal diary or drama diary where we can put our thoughts or note something 

i have reasons to suggest it and they are:

1.  as already many people suggested for adding other countries let's assume in the future 10 years, 10 new countries are added  (their data are added which is itself a lengthy work for admin ) but is that enough. NOT because we have more than 100 countries in the world and every time people request to add their country. maybe that request is fulfilled in the future or not. here we get two conclusions **** that it takes time to add **** it will never add.  so my problem is that if I'm watching the drama of other nationality which is not in MYDRAMALIST  if I want to note something about it like I'm in which episode so I can get back to that point in whenever I want, review about them, etc.   I have here no place for that. so I want to use that kind of diary for time being until that particular country is added to the website or if it will never add as that the diary will help me. (country/actor/crew/production/etc..)
  2. sometimes I want to play with my own words when people directly put their words raw without the filter result is not beautiful/understandable/precise/exact for example I've given a review for a drama which I don't like cause I thought that is not beautiful as I want to provide.  
  3. yes, there is a note option for every drama but what if I want to note about those countries/dramas which are not here 
  4. yes, we have forums but they are public not have the option to private and the other thing is it is a public discussion thread. 
  5. basically, I want something like an article feature where the article owner put an article but other people cant manipulate the article but they can provide their own thoughts in the comment section. the diary should be like that only I can manipulate with my content and people can only comment on that if and only if I put my diary public otherwise not.
  6.  and everything the diary must have like a date/time stamp.

thanks

here is the reason I wanted this suggestion to be fulfilled 

Pachinko is the new drama by actor lee min ho but it didn't record for some reason  in MDL so there is no space for us to track are records on this particular drama 

https://mydramalist.com/people/232-lee-min-ho

as you can see on the actor page many are complaining about this 

my suggestion is a great idea to deal with this  kind of situation 

17votes

Although I gave my suggestion keeping the country in mind, but even if a person wants a private place for anything, this suggestion is useful. Like this person wanted to write his/her thoughts on drama. 

Please Do Not Comment on This Thread (Spoilers) 

To keep it for personal  reference and not interfere with other's thoughts, only readable  this person  had request to people  "not to comment on this thread "