DyingtobeinKorea:

I have been watching the K version  and it's really good. Park Hyungshik is doing super well. Jang Donggun is def not Harvey 

Even I think he is trying to hard to be Harvey but isn't able to do justice to his role. But I'll overlook that because he is so hot!

Ankita:

Park hung silk is so good in this drama! I never could've imagined him in such a role but damn he is doing such a good kid. I like his character better in Korean version 

Totally agree! And he had that 30 min movie recently. That was really good. 

DyingtobeinKorea:

Totally agree! And he had that 30 min movie recently. That was really good. 

Which movie?

Ankita:

Even I think he is trying to hard to be Harvey but isn't able to do justice to his role. But I'll overlook that because he is so hot!

I have two things to say about that, one ewww and two I will overlook that he is def the wrong actor chosen for Harvey. (Gabriel Macht is super hot) 

Ankita:

Which movie?

Two Lights: Relumino 

DyingtobeinKorea:

I have two things to say about that, one ewww and two I will overlook that he is def the wrong actor chosen for Harvey. (Gabriel Macht is super hot) 

Of course Gabriel Macht is super hot! Come on it's not fair if we compare him to us humans! But I found that Korean actor decently good looking too. Also thanks for the movie!

Ankita:

Of course Gabriel Macht is super hot! Come on it's not fair if we compare him to us humans! But I found that Korean actor decently good looking too. Also thanks for the movie!

Lol that's not what I said, I said Jang Donggun is eww. His acting is great, I just don't think he is good looking period. He is not my style. I think most Korean men are stunning.   and I never compared Gabriel to Donggun, that would be unfair, look at Mike to Hyungshik, Hyungshik is super hot!!! 

and you are welcome for the Movie :) 

DyingtobeinKorea:

Lol that's not what I said, I said Jang Donggun is eww. His acting is great, I just don't think he is good looking period. He is not my style. I think most Korean men are stunning.   and I never compared Gabriel to Donggun, that would be unfair, look at Mike to Hyungshik, Hyungshik is super hot!!! 

and you are welcome for the Movie :) 

Earlier I used to think of hyungshik as a cute shy guy. But, god! After watching him in suites damnnnnnnn *-*

@ankita  Patrick J Adams aka Mike Ross is so so looking,  Suits Korea got the ages wrong

When Mike first appeared 7 years ago he was 27 which is Park Hyunshik's age now, but Harvey (Gabriel) is exactly 10 years older, so when they grabbed Donggun as "Harvey" he is too old for the part for the first season which is episode 1. He is already 46 which is def more than 10 years diff.  The directors in my opinion should have found another actor closer to the character's age.  The whole Suits K doesn't need to follow the exact storyline as the US version but at least use the ages and right 'WHY" he got hired.  Keep the same pace.  The K version of Criminal Minds did not go so well with me, I found it lacked in many ways. But Suits is doing super well :) 

Ankita:

Earlier I used to think of hyungshik as a cute shy guy. But, god! After watching him in suites damnnnnnnn *-*

I tagged you in an earlier comment above this one Not sure if you saw it :) 

DyingtobeinKorea:

@ankita  Patrick J Adams aka Mike Ross is so so looking,  Suits Korea got the ages wrong

When Mike first appeared 7 years ago he was 27 which is Park Hyunshik's age now, but Harvey (Gabriel) is exactly 10 years older, so when they grabbed Donggun as "Harvey" he is too old for the part for the first season which is episode 1. He is already 46 which is def more than 10 years diff.  The directors in my opinion should have found another actor closer to the character's age.  The whole Suits K doesn't need to follow the exact storyline as the US version but at least use the ages and right 'WHY" he got hired.  Keep the same pace.  The K version of Criminal Minds did not go so well with me, I found it lacked in many ways. But Suits is doing super well :) 

You are right about the age difference. Also as you mentioned Suits(k) should not exactly copy the American version, I completely agree with that.  I think they should have loosely adapted from the American version. The clients and the cases they are showing are just exact copy. This is making me lose my interest because that's something I have already seen. I would've loved it had there been a little originality to it.

Ankita:
You are right about the age difference. Also as you mentioned Suits(k) should not exactly copy the American version, I completely agree with that.  I think they should have loosely adapted from the American version. The clients and the cases they are showing are just exact copy. This is making me lose my interest because that's something I have already seen. I would've loved it had there been a little originality to it.

Well I kind of agree with you about them copying the US V, but they are picking and choosing episodes from all 7 seasons,to make 12 episodes. It has to be because I really don't remember the singer contract lol  Mike did not go to a club with Louis LOLOLOL Mudding maybe but Club never hahahaha  too funny. I like the legalities in Korean more than English, it's so complicated. Hyungshik is doing amazing, and it helps that he is quite good looking :) 

DyingtobeinKorea:

Well I kind of agree with you about them copying the US V, but they are picking and choosing episodes from all 7 seasons,to make 12 episodes. It has to be because I really don't remember the singer contract lol  Mike did not go to a club with Louis LOLOLOL Mudding maybe but Club never hahahaha  too funny. I like the legalities in Korean more than English, it's so complicated. Hyungshik is doing amazing, and it helps that he is quite good looking :) 

It was somewhere in the first season. I don't think it was a singer though, it was some Big celebrity that mike brought in.  And also I think Korean Louis took him to club because remember the American Louis wanted mike to fail the drug test lol

Ankita:

It was somewhere in the first season. I don't think it was a singer though, it was some Big celebrity that mike brought in.  And also I think Korean Louis took him to club because remember the American Louis wanted mike to fail the drug test lol

Oh maybe, I don't remember hahah I think it was a basketball player But anyway, I will let it play out.

I can't wait to see Tanner, if they end up doing that episode. I think they are doing a great job.

I like the K remakes, personally the K remakes are better than taking a K show and making it US V like what Daniel Dae Kim did with The Good Doctor and that shit actor Freddie Highmore. There can only be one Joowon as Park Sion 

DyingtobeinKorea:

Oh maybe, I don't remember hahah I think it was a basketball player But anyway, I will let it play out.

I can't wait to see Tanner, if they end up doing that episode. I think they are doing a great job.

I like the K remakes, personally the K remakes are better than taking a K show and making it US V like what Daniel Dae Kim did with The Good Doctor and that shit actor Freddie Highmore. There can only be one Joowon as Park Sion 

You are so right! They just rip apart the Korean versions! Even in India they have adapted from Korean drama and didn't even have the decency of giving the credit. Moreover they just ruined it.