Harvey Spectre or Mike Ross?

and 

Rachael or Donna?

donna and harvey!!!!!!

Harvey and Donna :)

Harvey and Donna for me too!

1000% Harvey and Donna! 

Can I go with Jessica?
I like Donna, but she can be too much from time to time. Rachel is eye candy but other than that not really THAT interesting. Harvey and Mike have their moments but can be stupid and annoying, too. I probably prefer Louis out of all the guys even though he's far from perfect himself.

Mudo:

Can I go with Jessica?
I like Donna, but she can be too much from time to time. Rachel is eye candy but other than that not really THAT interesting. Harvey and Mike have their moments but can be stupid and annoying, too. I probably prefer Louis out of all the guys even though he's far from perfect himself.

Even I like Jessica! Louis is sweet but he's just too much for me.

Of course, harvey and donna. they have a very exciting although peculiar taste. 

Of course everyone likes Harvey n Donna. They had a great chemistry and Racheal character kinda sucked n she was not as good as Donna.

Vagabond Warrior:

Of course everyone likes Harvey n Donna. They had a great chemistry and Racheal character kinda sucked n she was not as good as Donna.

For me both Mike and Rachael made it bad. I found Rachael to be very sappy where as Mike was too cocky for me to watch.

Ankita:

For me both Mike and Rachael made it bad. I found Rachael to be very sappy where as Mike was too cocky for me to watch.

Well the main character Mike had to be that way n the acted nicely.  But i dunno how Park Hyung Shik is gonna do it.. (havent watched the kdrama yet)

Vagabond Warrior:

Well the main character Mike had to be that way n the acted nicely.  But i dunno how Park Hyung Shik is gonna do it.. (havent watched the kdrama yet)

I have been watching the K version  and it's really good. Park Hyungshik is doing super well. Jang Donggun is def not Harvey 

Vagabond Warrior:

Park hung silk is so good in this drama! I never could've imagined him in such a role but damn he is doing such a good kid. I like his character better in Korean version