I would like to create a New page for a currently airing Korean web drama but there are a few problems I am running into. 

1. No official poster

2. The official channel has not provided detailed cast information so I will have to look up the cast through social media and create pages for them as they do not seem to have pages on MDL as yet. I have only found about 3 cast members on my own. And they may be empty as they seem to be new. Is there any site where I can find information about new actors?

3. Unknown number of episodes. Besides the airing information, I haven't yet found the number of episodes the series will currently have.

4. There is no official Korean site that has announced the drama. It might be a small production. But there are other language news sites that have posted about the drama.

This is my first time trying to create a page for a new title and it's cast members. I want to know if it is okay to still submit based on the current information I have found and build it up as the drama airs/completes?

In case any staff members think it'll be a waste of time to approve this, I thought it's better to ask first.

You can submit incomplete information as long as you provide a source.

Thank you! I'll provide sources for everything I have collected when submitting.

Just curious. Does it take time for a new title to get approved? 

According to the rules, we can submit titles without cast but not cast without any titles. And since the cast all seem to be debuting in the web drama, I haven't added any of their pages as yet until the drama page gets approved.

I managed to fill in most of the information for the drama page including a cover pic and waiting to submit the trailer for it.

We get notified if it isn't approved for some reason, yes?

Yes, the drama page got approved. I was trying to wait for more episodes to release to find out how to define some of the roles of the characters that I need to create pages for. Since it's a short length drama everyone has limited scenes so it's not easy to define and all of the cast seem to be brand new.

Ah, they edited their post and it was a spam comment. lol.

New question: do MDL staff generally avoid adding/approving actors of non-MDL nationality to cast list?

For the drama that got approved recently, there are only 2 most popular (found the most information about them with official pages) cast members - one is Malaysian in a main role, one is Korean and has a support role. The 2 other Korean actresses in the main role got approved.

All are debuting in an acting role in this web drama.