Does anyone else face the same issue as I do? I’m using an iPhone to access MDL and when I type a comment, it’s super slow, like every key on the keyboard takes a sec to appear. Anyone has a solution to this? And it only happens on MDL site. 

Have you try other browser instead?

Ji-N:

Have you try other browser instead?

I have no issue when I use browsers. It’s only when I use my iPhone and it’s what I use when I go on MDL.

Yes, I mean could you try other browser on iPhone? Safari is really slow lately.

Ji-N:

Yes, I mean could you try other browser on iPhone? Safari is really slow lately.

Oh I never tried that. Will try to use Google and see if it’s like that too. Btw I just noticed I have no problem typing normally here. So it’s just happening in the comment section. 

Please remove / delete the Palestine-Israel poll. It is irrelevant to MDL, not to mention offensive to both Palestine and Israel.  Also, I would like to report the Jota-O profile as a fake. It should be deleted. Thank you. 

I reported this exact same issue many times - I type faster than the words are showing up on here.  i see it still is not fixed. I’ve used Brave, Chrome, Safari - same issue on all. 

Sher1264:

I reported this exact same issue many times - I type faster than the words are showing up on here.  i see it still is not fixed. I’ve used Brave, Chrome, Safari - same issue on all. 

Yup. It’s not fixed and I don’t know what’s the cause. But it happens at random now. Sometimes it’s normal sometimes not. 

Not that we don't want to fix but we cannot reproduce it on our end.